1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Razele, Apr 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Wu Dynasty

Wu Dynasty Well-Known Member

Gah, stupid idea doing the spreadsheet, takes forever. I better get mad karma points for this since it started as just posting things I found while browsing anyway (I should make those sellers pay me for advertising). 391 items, and that's after I gave up doing all the RLBL pants

I just requested access to the spreadsheet. Thanks man!

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

I just requested access to the spreadsheet. Thanks man!
    ? It's supposed to be set at accessible to anyone who has the link, though maybe I posted the wrong link. Try it now (and I just gave access to those who requested it, just in case) Here

3. Wu Dynasty

Wu Dynasty Well-Known Member

Works now. Thanks again!

4. CrispyDuck

CrispyDuck Well-Known Member

5. mickey711

mickey711 Well-Known Member

^ lol. "Neu mit Etikett" actually means "New with tags".

6. Fycus

Fycus Well-Known Member

Just clicked on a few of those, Google Chrome did its auto-translate thing, and I'm looking at "Original Helmut Lang jeans White Men Trousers, size 31 Condition:\tWelcome to the Jungle"
    [​IMG]

7. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

8. Kvc06

Kvc06 Well-Known Member

9. ZhiMingBuFanDe

ZhiMingBuFanDe Well-Known Member

10. Listi

Listi Well-Known Member

sweet Margiela leather jacket. http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MAISON...J/sts/sr_men80
    Fucking insane deal, deserves to go to a styleforumer. It even looks good on a yoox model which means it'll look OMG on someone else lol

11. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

Fuck, just tried to buy that MMM leather but I don't have adequate paypal balance. They won't ship it to Canada (doesn't even show up on yoox CA) and my credit card won't go through if I ship to a US address. FML

12. Listi

Listi Well-Known Member

Fuck, just tried to buy that MMM leather but I don't have adequate paypal balance. They won't ship it to Canada (doesn't even show up on yoox CA) and my credit card won't go through if I ship to a US address. FML

I've been there... I only have a Canada credit card, billing to a US address. I can't even have it on paypal! It won't let me! Very frustrating.

13. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

I am working on it. I have a US proxy to ship to now I just need some way to make the payment actually go through. Fuck, racing against the "someone else is gonna outkop" clock is frustrating.

14. ZhiMingBuFanDe

ZhiMingBuFanDe Well-Known Member

I am working on it. I have a US proxy to ship to now I just need some way to make the payment actually go through. Fuck, racing against the "someone else is gonna outkop" clock is frustrating.
    Did you get it? I just tried to and it says it's gone.

15. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

it's gone.
    you're welcome, whoever got it [​IMG]

16. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

I ordered it but the order didn't go through. It didn't say sold out, it just didn't work. I dunno what the deal is. If it shows up I'll be happy but I doubt they charged my card so I'm probably SOL.

17. DLester

DLester Well-Known Member

I tried it and got all the way through entering cc info. pressed enter and it said item no longer available, removed from cart.

18. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

I ordered it but the order didn't go through. It didn't say sold out, it just didn't work. I dunno what the deal is. If it shows up I'll be happy but I doubt they charged my card so I'm probably SOL.
    is Yoox like Gilt where it's reserved for you for a short time if you put it in your cart? after i read the post above, i realized that i had the jacket in my cart so just for fun i tried to buy it. i got the same issue where it appeared to process my order, but almost an hour later no confirmation email, so i probably didn't get it either. owells, if it suddenly shows up you guys are welcome to it [​IMG]

19. DLester

DLester Well-Known Member

so i think SF got fucked out of that jacket, prob going to some idiot somewhere who will embroider his HS mascot into the sleeve and puke into it every weekend. it is not right, we need a bat signal, air raid siren or some kind of caw! caw! caw! bird that screeches an alert when something critical pops up, because the garbage stays around for ever but the good stuff is gone like a vapor.

I am not sure this is a practical suggestion but I had to vent somehow.