• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's a few pair that also caught my attention but they are all of the distressed leather that I don't need. Looks good and derbies also available. Masanda?

Last edited:

Jbravo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Masnada dude, yes.

There's another pair (different brand, different shop) I am monitoring now, hoping it will get marked down at least slightly. To me these are perfect lace-ups.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Love the burgundy version of those.

Also really enjoying these Rick sidezips.
e7yp9x.jpg

Jbravo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was assured they fit tts. Will let you know when they arrive (this week, hopefully).

kloss

Reaction score

guidi 788z with no stitches around the heel counter. did it come like that from the factory (is there a letter code for that?) or can the stitches be removed with no structural damage and no aesthetic damage (no gaping holes)?

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
^ those look great , tiny though they are.

these are amazing, just what i was after in terms of color and style. unfortunately jumped the gun before getting sizing advice ...

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Last edited:

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@the shah, what size did you get vs. normal size?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

@the shah, what size did you get vs. normal size?

true 42.5-43 , went with 44 thinking they ran small since the couple guidi ive tried were like that too...
probably best suited for 43.5-44

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys please don't yell at me for this n00b question. But where can I get Jun backzips in a true 44.5?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads