• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Here's my small selection from a month ago. something new should appear in a week or so.
top: cdiem cdiem guidi a1923 low: augusta devoa a1923 a1923 plus this pair of laceups (came after the group shot)
lots of cool stuff, i like the lace up a lot
some super rare cdiem going on there-
Just won the these the other day via yahoo jp auctions (s40m)
welcome back E, nice cdiems...

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

welcome back E, nice cdiems...

Always checking up on the thread.

Have you had a chance to visit Marco/PnP? A1923 is arriving at the end of the month from what I was told but for Simone that means Oct/Nov :foo: :embar:

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Always checking up on the thread.

Have you had a chance to visit Marco/PnP? A1923 is arriving at the end of the month from what I was told but for Simone that means Oct/Nov :foo: :embar:

i will be there towards the end of next week :D

wormwood

Reaction score
Hope you guys could help me a bit.
kopped these old augustas a week ago, awaiting delivery now.
do somebody see this style before?

Last edited:

shady_2001

Reaction score
never. it's not a very appealing style...is the tongue really affixed or is it just laced that way?

wormwood

Reaction score

never. it's not a very appealing style...is the tongue really affixed or is it just laced that way?

Still don't understand. Will update when they arrive, really curious what it can be and how em should fit. plus, the weight of the boots and box is 2.4kg. As I remember, old black Augusta's boxes weight near 600g. So this **** is quite heavy.

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here's my small selection from a month ago. something new should appear in a week or so. top: cdiem cdiem guidi a1923 low: augusta devoa a1923 a1923 plus this pair of laceups (came after the group shot)
anytime I see some collection of random boots, my favorites are invariably augusta/a1923...should just bite the bullet and cop

fistinyoface

Reaction score
Wormwood, that's a damn nice collection. Where're the side zips?
happy.gif

I've marveled at your purchases on SZ. You've picked up some amazing pieces over the last few months. Namely those CDiem back laces. What size are you and where do you live?

wormwood

Reaction score

Wormwood, that's a damn nice collection. Where're the side zips? :happy:

I've marveled at your purchases on SZ. You've picked up some amazing pieces over the last few months. Namely those CDiem back laces. What size are you and where do you live?

thank you) which one? CCP? Sold it few weeks ago. They just didn't fit me right.
I'm 42-42,5 / Moscow, Russia. Aaand if you ask already,
I'm open to trades for this two pairs of derbies I've listed)))

(and btw I was Jin on SZ before the Exodus. So hi to all old pals)

fistinyoface

Reaction score
thank you) which one? CCP? Sold it few weeks ago. They just didn't fit me right.
I'm 42-42,5 / Moscow, Russia. Aaand if you ask already,
I'm open to trades for this two pairs of derbies I've listed)))

(and btw I was Jin on SZ before the Exodus. So hi to all old pals)

I was implying that you must have a pair of back zips somewhere. I was also implying if you were my size I would come and rescue those backlaces.
rotflmao.gif

I do remember your old account. You're dropping some of the best fit pics over on SZ at the moment. Keep it up... or post more here!

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like I'm about to order DIAGONAL ZIP CCP in scarred, vegetable tanned horse cordovan leather. Most likely going for unlined boot although I think I read that lined > unlined? Any thoughts from members?

I've asked before and got my answer about sizing. So if I wear size 43 in Guidi 988 I should go with size 7 in CCP horse cordo.

wormwood

Reaction score

I was implying that you must have a pair of back zips somewhere. I was also implying if you were my size I would come and rescue those backlaces. :rotflmao:  

I do remember your old account. Your dropping some of the best fit pics over on SZ at the moment. Keep it up... or post more here!

You
Want
To
Come
And
Take
My
Beloved
Backlaces
Away
From
Me?

Never)) :lol:

And what about backzips.. rock 988z's for a year or so, and couldn't think about any other.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well, looks like I'm about to order DIAGONAL ZIP CCP in scarred, vegetable tanned horse cordovan leather. Most likely going for unlined boot although I think I read that lined > unlined? Any thoughts from members?

I've asked before and got my answer about sizing. So if I wear size 43 in Guidi 988 I should go with size 7 in CCP horse cordo.

all the scarred-side leather is un-lined

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads