• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Made to order Layer-0 at PNP. Reversed cordovan!

Also, PNP posted a bunch of C Diem stuff from past collections.

http://pnp-firenze.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Made to order Layer-0 at PNP. Reversed cordovan!
[
Also, PNP posted a bunch of C Diem stuff from past collections.
http://pnp-firenze.blogspot.com/

Best derby available today- modern day S45M, cost is serious. I spoke with Luigi earlier today and they do have sz 43 available for immediate delivery.

I'll take a pair in non-reverse :)

The latest arrival by Layer 0 is a complete handmade Derby using the highest quality of Materials. The upper of the shoe is made out of reversed cordovan which Alessio personally selects each piece of Leather that will be used for this exclusive series. The leather Sole, Insole and Heel are made by the German Based Tannery Rendenbach which uses only Natural ingredients for the Tanning process. All Leathers are tanned exclusively in a traditional Oak Bark Ground Tanning Method that makes the Leather Water Resistant but still allows it to Breath. For anyone who appreciates leather will fall in love with the incredible scent of the sole.
The form of the shoe is exclusively made for this Derby which is a fusion of Alessio's 3 Standard Forms he developed througout his collection.
The Shoes are completely hand sown using the Goodyear technic and each Ordered pair will be ready in ca. 3 Months.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, the worst boots - and I mean it without hyperbole - were the ones you special ordered from Vass. Those could only have been ordered by someone who lacks any and all taste. You made Vass look like a bunch of amateurs with your "special" short bus order. They do get extra points for the fact that they were actually something you came up with.
nod[1].gif

You are - once again - initiating the **** talking (in case you're confused by how it starts).

Pic?

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best derby available today- modern day S45M, cost is serious. I spoke with Luigi earlier today and they do have sz 43 available for immediate delivery.
I'll take a pair in non-reverse :)
The latest arrival by Layer 0 is a complete handmade Derby using the highest quality of Materials. The upper of the shoe is made out of reversed cordovan which Alessio personally selects each piece of Leather that will be used for this exclusive series. The leather Sole, Insole and Heel are made by the German Based Tannery Rendenbach which uses only Natural ingredients for the Tanning process. All Leathers are tanned exclusively in a traditional Oak Bark Ground Tanning Method that makes the Leather Water Resistant but still allows it to Breath. For anyone who appreciates leather will fall in love with the incredible scent of the sole.
The form of the shoe is exclusively made for this Derby which is a fusion of Alessio's 3 Standard Forms he developed througout his collection.
The Shoes are completely hand sown using the Goodyear technic and each Ordered pair will be ready in ca. 3 Months.

Awesome indepth write up. I think the only thing really stopping me from buying layer 0 is the notch in the heel though I guess I could just have it sanded down for vibramming... the guidi cordovan shoes you posted were extremely tempting though especially the red derbies.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

89a8e01f_FhoDO.jpeg

The combination of leather type, random broguing on the U throat (why is that there?) and the captoe, the sneaker laces, and the baby-**** colored and hyper-contrasting Goyser welt all combine to make this an absolute abomination. Oh, and let's not forget Jet trying to stick all of that "manliness" on one of Vass's sleeker lasts. I'm surprised Vass agreed to make such a boot.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yup, at 1850 Euro (VAT incl), the cost is serious :slayer:
There is a special edition reverse Kangaroo in JP: http://liberte.sblo.jp/article/59639458.html

saw that very cool, wish they had a boot

89a8e01f_FhoDO.jpeg

The combination of leather type, random broguing on the U throat (why is that there?) and the captoe, the sneaker laces, and the baby-**** colored and hyper-contrasting Goyser welt all combine to make this an absolute abomination. Oh, and let's not forget Jet trying to stick all of that "manliness" on one of Vass's sleeker lasts. I'm surprised Vass agreed to make such a boot.

this boot made vass look like trickers/grenson etc, all fine companies and that boot would be fine for sub $500 but for vass thats all bad

when i think vass i think this:

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

89a8e01f_FhoDO.jpeg

You are wrong.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads