1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotClever

NotClever Well-Known Member

Wait, the thread is still shutting down? I'm so confused.

2. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Well-Known Member

Seriously? That seems kind of odd to have two different threads for the brand on two different sites.

3. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    He is fucking with you. I am seriously surprised this thread hasn't been nuked yet.
    Fok must be super busy. It's coming down for sure.

4. JVK1

JVK1 Well-Known Member

Blazer looks really impressive. Any idea of a rough price tag/when preorders might go up?

5. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

I don't want to give a firm price been burned to many times. However a solid range is between $600.00 and $850.00 retail.
    The preorder will be on the lower side of range for sure. It will start in a week. It has to close by May 10th so I can get everything to everyone in July.
    The construction is the best I can offer for semi hand work. All the blazers are able to be altered. Sleeves and body.

The summer cotton blazers are made with mother of pearl buttons and are in the upper side of the range and that's only because of the fabric. For anyone in San Diego you could wear it all year around.
    Hopefully this helps a little more.
    I am only ale 10 blue and 10 light gray if they sell well I will makeover colors. Since the fabric needs to be knitted I can make any color I choose.

1 person likes this.
  6. trafficjam

trafficjam Well-Known Member

Can you speak to the cut on the trousers? Are they gonna be super slim like the current round of chinos or a bit more relaxed?

7. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Well-Known Member

What's an Austin Martin?

1 person likes this.
  8. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Well-Known Member

[​IMG] This leads to the next.

Can you blame him? The just pure number of fucksticks asking ridiculous and obnoxious questions they would never dare to ask other designers who don't care or pay half the attention Mauro does. I'm amazed he's stuck around this long.

9. callmeRichard

callmeRichard Active Member

Sucks the thread is going to shut down. Hopefully you'll take advantage of IG a bit more. That would be perfect for previews of what's coming. I've been enjoying the shots from Italy as well... and I'm excited about the polo news.

10. tobiasfunke

tobiasfunke Well-Known Member

On the flipside, I wonder how many people would've never tried this brand had it not been for this thread. I'm one of them.

2 people like this.
  11. Callusing

Callusing Well-Known Member

And I fully intend to. [​IMG]

12. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Well-Known Member

What Mauro is failing to tell everyone is that this particular thread is shutting down but apparently a new one is being created.

13. Nik Telford

Is that just the CM thread or is there going to be a new SW&D thread?

14. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

Circle of life, man.

1 person likes this.
  15. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Not need for confusion.
    This thread is being deleted. A new WvG official affiliate thread is being created. Fok will nuke this and we will start from scratch. A lot of excess baggage is on this thread. Things have been really good for awhile and there is no need for off topic discussion on the thread.
    I have hired 2 girls who will field a lot of the questions. I will also step back from the new thread and focus on what I love to do. Learn about and create high quality clothing.
    We are also currently working on a denim contest that should be a good time. That will be its own thread. Once that takes off WvG will create another thread for the MC side. That thread will focus on more tailored items. I.e. Suits, blazers, ties, formal shirts, etc.....
    The SW&D side will be for jeans, cords, chinos, tees, and the slutty items like scoop neck shirts .

The knit pants will be hybrid of the Enzo and Predator or you will have a Paul option. I am really doing my best to offer enough fits without losing focus on what the brand is about. I think I have a good job with the Enzo, predator, and Paul.
    Obviously it makes since for your jacket to match your pants for balance. It would look silly to have a regular fit jackets and Enzo trousers or an Enzo trouser and regular jacket .
    One thing for sure is the pant style in Italy is beyond skinny. I don't even know how some of the guys and girls get their pants up.

Newsletter for the ties drops today. Rewards members and tie lovers will find the pricing more than fair. On Monday a general newsletter will go out for the people who subscribed to the newsletter with a code. Again tie lovers will enjoy a very nice price.

Polo's are going I to round two of fitting and I am happy with the progress. Hopefully I will have pics for the new sweatshirt and hoodie.

Back to work!

16. Nik Telford

Awesome! Glad to hear things are going so well for you Mauro. Also I think the reason everyone was protesting your decision to nuke the thread is because we thought you were just shutting down all communication with the SW&D side of Styleforum. Also does this mean you have cords in the works?

17. Kap120

Kap120 Well-Known Member

^ Pretty much this. Glad to hear things are going well and also really glad that there'll still be a thread in the future.

Looking forward to seeing the polos.

18. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Well-Known Member

get those polos up Mauro...weather is starting to get warm

19. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.