1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    I increased the body for the monkey arms .5 inches , you are welcome.

2. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

Perfect then :) Will be watching to see as new things roll out.

3. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Well-Known Member

For those that were wondering, Monkey Arms shirts are 1.5" longer in the sleeve as well.

4. Samir

Samir Well-Known Member

Things got a little rowdy a couple weeks ago at Foxfield and I lost four buttons from my Mint Julep shirt. I was already missing one button from the Blueberry overdye. Can I toss you $15-20 to get replacement buttons (the big ones for the placket) + a few extras for future mishaps? Maaaybe get them shipped with a tote? I'm trying to rock ToJ and WvG totes for all my groceries.

Also, is it just me or do the links in the top right area of the website not work? Log in, sign up, log out all don't work - unlike the links at the bottom area of the website (although while logged in, the bottom link doesn't change to 'log out' like at the top). The shopping cart also overlaps with the other text in the top right corner. Just a heads up!

5. QVT93

QVT93 Member

Yeah, I ended up having to google "wolf vs goat sign up" to get to the sign up page. This also works to find the size chart if you can't find it on the site.

6. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Samir- Shoot me your address and I can do that for you free of charge. I will have someone look into the website issues.

7. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

This is interesting. I will ask and see what the problem is.

8. ambivalence

ambivalence Well-Known Member

9. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

I've noticed the same with the login link; bottom one works, top one doesn't. I use Chrome, FWIW.

10. sharkminusbear

sharkminusbear Well-Known Member

$350, that's funny. Glad I picked up the short sleeve version last year.
    The fabric on the new cotton dobby short sleeve is even nicer, can't wait for some hot weather.

1 person likes this.
  11. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

I don't even know how they justify these prices.The sleeves on that shirt are to long for him , too. One day people will wake up and say "God damn I should have grabbed a tote".

I have notified the powers that be about the log in. I also want everyone to know we are doing a MAJOR over haul to the website. Once the over haul and changes are complete the customer loyalty price one time fee will be raised to $100.00 so if you are on the fence now is the time to get in at the $75.00 mark.

12. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

wow insane ... def jump on the tote guys. some really exciting things will happen with the tote program now that wvg is growing!

13. Steel28

Steel28 Well-Known Member

got mine last week.

2 people like this.
  14. randomkoreandude

[​IMG]

WvG sky blue Cambridge Oxford x Hill-Side polka dot tie

4 people like this.
  15. hefner

hefner Well-Known Member

I'm wearing my long sleeve version right now. I love the shirt, but the sleeves are so short on me that I can only wear the shirt with the sleeves rolled up. (I'm 6'2', 190 lbs. and the sleeves on a large are way too short.)

Mauro, how exactly do non-thalidomide persons such as me order the monkey sleeve shirts? How can I tell which shirts are available in monkey sleeves?

As an aside, I disagree that the model's sleeves are too long in that Mr. Porter picture. I'm probably not the only one who thinks this, which is why your customers are clamoring for monkey arms!

Keep up the good work!

16. B0Bs4g3t

B0Bs4g3t Well-Known Member

luh dat tie RKD. I saw that pattern, love it. I'm really wanting the Navy Floral they have. But more importantly, that oxford is sick.

1 person likes this.
  17. randomkoreandude

ask mauro for the monkey arm shirts and mauro will tell you which ones are available in monkey arms

as for sleeve length, you can even google or search on SF or ask andy forums, but its very much a personal preference. some like it shorter while others like it longer (TWSS) but mauro cant please everyone. having a standard length and then offering a longer sleeve length is already way more than other brands offer

that being said we all had a meeting with the team last night and there is discussion of possibly adding a half inch to the length to help out with shrinkage on the sleeve length. thats ultimately mauro's call

the ideal sleeve length is to hit right at the wrist but again not all arms are created equal

18. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Monkey arms are for people with long arms and the tag says " monkey arms" maybe a fellow monkey armer will post a pic of the label. If you like how the shirt looks on mr.porter you might want the monkey arms for sure.
    I designed the shirts to hit the wrist bone of an average sleeve length but everyone is free to wear their clothes how they see fit. If you want a monkey arm shirt I can make you one for sure. I have white Japanese oxfords in monkey arms right now and will have monkey arms in the Cambridge stripes in every color.

19. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

They have arrived with yellow to boot!
    Loyalty customers be ready for a newsletter next week!

20. edubs01

edubs01 Well-Known Member

What is the collar measurement for After-Dinner in size Small?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.