1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

Any of these with monkey arms, or are the overdyes the only shirts where those will be available as a matter of course?

2. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    I don't have any Monkey arms in right now. I will being making a size run of them in BD and AD going forward. I have short sleeves in the dots and anchors. Very good looking.

3. lawyerdad

Cool. Those patterns looks like they'd work well with short sleeves. Looking forward to seeing them. :slayer:

4. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

^^ I agree. I just tried one on and the arms are prefect. I have even been working out a lot , lol.

ANYONE who wants a special shirt made. i.e. monkey arms or something of that nature and want the new fabric you can email me ( mauro@wolfvsgoat.com) and I will do my best to make it happen.

Best,

Mauro

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  5. Caveat

Caveat Well-Known Member

Will there be a restock of the bamboo tees at some point? Anyone want to sell me a medium wine or eggplant tee?

justblaze- I like the BD cut better on you.

1 person likes this.
  6. lawyerdad

Can we put in the order now but wait for the 70% off clearance sale to buy?

Kidding, Mauro.

7. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

HA. Funny you say that because this coming up Black Friday sale will be the last big sale. I have slimmed down everything and have a new program. I picked up 4 more new wholesale accounts so more inventory is being allotted to them.
    I really believe the general public and a lot of tote holders feel that they can wait for the sale. They can't. The birthday month took the place of most sales. Black Friday will never go away but the stock level will be so low it will be like a fat kid in a candy store for only a few people if they are fast enough.

Tote newsletter is going out next early next week. We have a photo shoot weds. Tees are being made now in both short and long sleeves.

8. Ecco

Ecco Well-Known Member

Sweet deal. Any of that dropping in March so I can use that sweet birthday discount?

9. B0Bs4g3t

B0Bs4g3t Well-Known Member

stricken from the record. -_-

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  10. lawyerdad

OJFC.

Mauro, sorry I said anything - even tongue in cheek.

2 people like this.
  11. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Well-Known Member

Wolf vs Goat is worth the price at retail and is beyond a phenomenal deal at the tote price. Mauro is too nice of a guy for offering us the birthday month deal and all the other great stuff he does for us customers. No one else does this. Especially not anyone who has a product as good as WvG.

The birthday deal is his way of being nice, saying it's your birthday, I'll hook you up. Don't turn it into a "well I was born at this time so now I'm fucked." That's how you get shit taken away from you.

2 people like this.
  12. B0Bs4g3t

I'm sure that post comes across as being a cheapskate. And while I'm sort of sorry, I live on a graduate student budget, so I don't mind asking. I've purchased plenty of stuff at tote prices, which I'm grateful for, and Mauro knows that, as I pester him with e-mails telling him how much I love his stuff (even my dad is wearing WvG now). I certainly don't sit around waiting for sales (I'm already three shirts into this season on my budget). If it doesn't end up working out, then that's fine. You guys are absolutely right about the quality that for the tote price it's more than worth it, and that I've already used that completely to my advantage. I truly can't complain. So I apologize for being a cheapskate, but I honestly benefit greatly from the birthday sale.

13. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Well-Known Member

What's the birthday discount even. I honestly have no clue

1 person likes this.
  14. lawyerdad

Classy post. I think what really grates about your earlier post is not just the asking about a discount or being a cheapskate generally, but the sense of whiny entitled victimhood that is created by your suggesting that there is something unfair - and in particular something Mauro should be remedying - in the fact that different inventory may be available when different birthdays roll around. That is, to be blunt, stupid and petulant.

15. B0Bs4g3t

No, I completely agree with you. It was pretty stupid (and childlike) of me to complain about something that really doesn't even need to be given. And for that I apologize to the community for the wasted space that is that post. If you'll all forgive me, I'll bow out of this argument now, and concede that I was an idiot. Thank you for keeping me honest, I am still very new.

16. lawyerdad

:cheers:

1 person likes this.
  17. Louys

Louys Well-Known Member

A good example of how to politely concede a point is not wasted space.

1 person likes this.
  18. Ecco

Ecco Well-Known Member

I caught my favorite waffle knit on a door and have a one inch pull now. I know I'm not supposed to cut or pull it more but any ideas on how to get rid of it.

19. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  20. Ecco

Ecco Well-Known Member

Dude, awesome thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.