1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The New Oak Street Bootmakers Trench Boots - Exclusive StyleForum Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by OakStreetBootmakers, Dec 17, 2012.

1. calidist

calidist Well-Known Member

Any other new photos of how these boots have broken in?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  2. calidist

calidist Well-Known Member

Also, what are recommendations on sizing? Have people gone a half size down for other OSB styles? I'm a 8.5 E. Should I order 8 or 8.5? The CXL should stretch enough for the width, right?

3. sovietrazors

sovietrazors Member

4. mexicutioner

mexicutioner Well-Known Member

if anyone is interested, i have a pair of the captoe vibram-soled trench boots in 10D that i'm going to send back to oak street to exchange for a 10.5D. if you want a pair of the captoe vibrams in 10D and don't want to wait 5-6 weeks for them to come off backorder, let me know soon, otherwise i'm boxing them up and sending them back to oak street. (brand-new condition, obviously. tried on briefly while sitting in a chair, didn't even step down on them. no creases or wear or anything. didn't even lace them up)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  5. emidyl

emidyl Well-Known Member

revival of an old thread as I was seriously looking into buying a pr. Black CXL with dainite soles.
    Any updates on wear and tear and how it is holding up overall?
    All info is much appreciated.

6. emidyl

emidyl Well-Known Member

so anyways splurged on these trench boots for my kid. He's got a low instep and finds them very comfy. Wednesday was civvies day for him. These are very well made boots. Alden could learn a thing or two.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015