1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The MBreinin vs. Reevolving Fit Battle Threak

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Dec 18, 2010.

1. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

Nice tie. Details? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. acecow

acecow Well-Known Member

Then why aren't golden condoms more common?

No idea. I always shop for the darkest color condoms out there in order not to scare the ladies.

3. Digmenow

Digmenow Well-Known Member

Mike's jacket looks like that because of the colors, too. Golden visually increases girth while very dark trousers appear slimming. Overall that produces a mismatch in proportions between top and bottom. The picture would probably look better if it were full-length with shoe and Mike's patented smile.
    Something that I think that I have in common with Mr. B is that we both have a relatively small mouth in a large head. It makes for a more serious face.

4. mktitsworth

mktitsworth Well-Known Member

That's not a fair fit. I love that shirt of yours - great high-wide collar, good pattern - and so every time I see it that's what I'm concentrating on going "Dammit, where did he find such an awesome shirt."

5. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Well-Known Member

Seems to me that Reevolving lost round 1 by default, so has to be twice as sharp this round as MBreinin (particularly given that the first offense was Reevolving's).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. SnarlPatrick

SnarlPatrick Well-Known Member

I think this is the best look from your first set of photos. First thing to jump out is how the ticket pocket immediately classes things up. Who made that jacket?

[​IMG]

7. Threadbearer

Threadbearer Well-Known Member

Outside the Beltway but still in the Danger Zone
    No idea. I always shop for the darkest color condoms out there in order not to scare the ladies.
    Yes, I hear that those can be very slimming. But my preference has always been for camouflage condoms. Like I always say, never let 'em see you coming. [​IMG]

8. Jamesgatz

Jamesgatz Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/quote]

Ovelapping flaps is an interesting detail (or is it just the angle?). Have no ticket-pocketed jackets myself, except one, so I have no clue how common this is.

9. sugarbutch

sugarbutch Well-Known Member

I just read this whole [​IMG] thread and all I saw from Reev was broken links posted by others. Where do I get a refund?

10. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

Yes, I hear that those can be very slimming. But my preference has always been for camouflage condoms. Like I always say, never let 'em see you coming. [​IMG]

That was so incredibly corny, but I lol'ed just the same.

I just read this whole [​IMG] thread and all I saw from Reev was broken links posted by others. Where do I get a refund?

Dear sugarbutch -

Thank you for visiting my thread today. We are sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with your experience at the "MBreinin vs. Reevolving Fit Battle Threak".

However, by entering this thread you agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the proprietors. These conditions, detailed in section 4, paragraph 6, lines 9-12 clearly state there are no refunds based upon usage of cloth tape, non-usage of shoes, blindness caused by bare male chests measuring themselves, or from non-functioning pictures.

We do hope you understand that there will be no refunds, however as an courtesy, we do invite you to visit another one of our threads free of charge anytime in the next 6 months. Please use access code 5P0O for your admission. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to the next time we can service you.

My best,
    SpooPoker

11. M. Bardamu

M. Bardamu Well-Known Member

This thread is one of those crossing-the-Rubicon moments for Reevolving, similar to Mr. Moo's proclamation of departure. Either Rome falls, or you must. Alea iacta est.

12. MBreinin

MBreinin Well-Known Member

Nice tie. Details? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That tie is American Living. Available at any JC Penny. [​IMG]

That's not a fair fit. I love that shirt of yours - great high-wide collar, good pattern - and so every time I see it that's what I'm concentrating on going "Dammit, where did he find such an awesome shirt."

Shirt is Borrelli. I am sure you can find one online.

I think this is the best look from your first set of photos. First thing to jump out is how the ticket pocket immediately classes things up. Who made that jacket?

[​IMG]

That jacket is a Kuhlman, (or Khulman can't remember the spelling). The ticket pocket is unique. I usually tuck it in.

13. Kentishman

Kentishman Well-Known Member

Ovelapping flaps is an interesting detail (or is it just the angle?). Have no ticket-pocketed jackets myself, except one, so I have no clue how common this is.

The ticket pocket is unique. I usually tuck it in.

Timothy Everest does something similar - see here - although it doesn't appear quite so obvious as Mike's example.

14. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

I just texted Mike. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Well-Known Member

This is the worst thread ever. Seriously, I fucking hate all of you!

16. MBreinin

MBreinin Well-Known Member

This is the worst thread ever. Seriously, I fucking hate all of you!

Oh, please. It is just good fun.

Mike

p.s. Suck my balls. [​IMG]

17. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, please. It is just good fun.

Mike

p.s. Suck my balls. [​IMG]

Sure, what if Reev shows up in some crazy crusher bigtime shit? [​IMG]

18. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Well-Known Member

Oh, please. It is just good fun. Mike P.S. suck my balls. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Reevolving

Reevolving Well-Known Member

[​IMG]Sure, what if Reev shows up in some crazy crusher bigtime shit? :l augh:

I will post an outfit or two when I return home tomorrow ...

20. luftvier

luftvier Well-Known Member