1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Connemara, Nov 12, 2008.

1. rottencanadian

rottencanadian Well-Known Member

i really hated dubstep before, but have gotten into it a little more recently. bad dubstep is realllly bad, and good is bomb diggity. lovin some drumstep

fix

2. otc

otc Well-Known Member

Been listening to this skrillex dude

He has some sweet synth lines (and his remixes are good, like the 'In for the kill' one) but a lot of his original pieces seem lacking to me. I'm not super-familiar with this stuff (and agree with west that the bad stuff is *terrible*) but some of his pieces could use some more cohesiveness. Some of the remixes that build on his melodies are pretty good.

3. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Well-Known Member

Check out Skreams remix of In for the kill, the drop is fucking dumb. IMO it shits on the Skrillex version.

4. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Thank you for turning this into a threak about retard music.

5. Blackfyre

Thank you for turning this into a threak about retard music.

Anytime brah

[​IMG]

6. NorCal

NorCal Well-Known Member

The Herd post dub injection. Horrible and wrong in so many ways.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

7. Anthony K

Anthony K Well-Known Member

The Herb post dub injection. Horrible and wrong in so many ways.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

My eyes and my ears! Once I saw the girl coming down the sidewalk, walking like a complete retard or dancing, whatever the hell she was doing, I shut it off. I'm not at all surprised that the herd listens to this shit.

8. Blackfyre

I know its wrong, but I can't help laughing.

9. StephenHero

StephenHero Well-Known Member

omg. i've booked my ticket to hell.

10. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

I know its wrong, but I can't help laughing.

The girl was a fraud. It's okay to laugh.

11. Blackfyre

The girl was a fraud. It's okay to laugh.

TY!

Part of me did feel bad for laughing so fucking hard.

12. NorCal

NorCal Well-Known Member

omg. i've booked my ticket to hell.

Exactly what my GF said to me when I showed her.

13. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Well-Known Member

this is what sorority girls everywhere wear in the fall & spring:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. not necessarily with the same colors, but the same sort of style. oversized tanks, high socks, short shorts, fake neon wayfarers, that sort of shit.

14. StephenHero

StephenHero Well-Known Member

Are college girls required to wear this style of jogging short?

[​IMG]

15. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

not necessarily with the same colors, but the same sort of style. oversized tanks, high socks, short shorts, fake neon wayfarers, that sort of shit.

They make a persuasive case. I'm joining KKG! [​IMG]

16. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

not necessarily with the same colors, but the same sort of style. oversized tanks, high socks, short shorts, fake neon wayfarers, that sort of shit.

I don't give a shit how annoying it is, KKG girls are fucking hot. It was founded at the school I went to. OMG so hot. <3

17. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

Katie Whit is wifey material.

18. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

I don't give a shit how annoying it is, KKG girls are fucking hot. It was founded at the school I went to. OMG so hot. <3
    I didn't know the first chapter was at McDonald's University!

19. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

I didn't know the first chapter was at McDonald's University!

You should, given how much time you spent at their remote campuses, you fat sack of shit.

20. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member