1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Flat Head SE05BSP Slim Tapered (29)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by skyline, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyline

skyline Well-Known Member

Price includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States, international will be extra. Will ship to Paypal-verified addresses ONLY, please add 4% for fees. I have sold items on SF/SUFU and I have eBay, ISS references as needed. Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks for looking!

Nicest denim I've handled. Passing them on since I'm in shirt/tie for work all the time :brick:

Well loved, a few washes, tons of life left at a fraction of the $370.00 retail price for high-end Japanese denim. Chain stitched hem by Self Edge, professionally tapered the legs. Please refer to the measurements as they are slimmer than those on Self Edge's site.

measurements
    waist: 15.5"
    inseam: 31.5"
    thigh: 10"
    leg opening: 6"

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  2. Miniaznray

Miniaznray Member

3. Miniaznray

Miniaznray Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.