• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Bad Taste Offs

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
First of all, I contribute very little to the 'fun' that is made of your clothes. I have, on the other hand, criticized your clothes extensively and in detail. I think that's only appropriate on this sort of forum--I've never been hostile to criticism directed at what I wear.

Second, the difference between my height and your clothing is threefold: (1) I never claimed not to be short, (2) clothing and taste are as much a matter off choice as birth, and (3) for the last f*cking time, this is a forum for discussing clothes.

If you press me, I'll respond to this point by point, but I think it's pretty clear what's going on here. You can take comfort in the fact that there are many who agree with your perspective, but I really couldn't care less.

Criticism is the grown-up version of making fun. I don't need to take comfort in anything, Foo. Try to be more true to yourself and to who you are both here and real life, and I'm sure you'll be far less bitter and awkward.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif

I need to visit MC more often.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Criticism is the grown-up version of making fun

Wait...what?

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only can vote for one? Worthless poll.
frown.gif

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To calm this threak the **** down I'd like to make dishonorable mention of Moo's wife and Mafoos big head and smalltime furniture.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Wait...what?

Making fun of someone as a kid by saying "haha, your pants suck, did your mom get them from Walmart" equates to saying "your suit jacket fits like ****" on the Internet. It's literally the same thing. Some people like to think that because they're older and "more sophisticated" now, their criticism holds value and is important and not simply a jab or stab at someone (aka, a "make fun").

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yachtie
Only can vote for one? Worthless poll.
frown.gif

Your chance to vote for multiples was in the preceding poll that narrowed things down to this one.

You know, you really need to keep up on things.

- B

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flieger
To calm this threak the **** down I'd like to make dishonorable mention of Moo's wife and Mafoos big head and smalltime furniture.

1308__Nacho_Libre_l.jpg

- B

tor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
those are awfully small nips/areola, even on a man
confused.gif

You know, I didn't notice until you pointed it out, but they really are very tiny, especially considering that he obviously works out, so you'd think they'd stretch out a little. Perhaps it was just very, very cold?

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
those are awfully small nips/areola, even on a man
confused.gif

please don't.

Missed your big daddy didn't you. C'mere and gimme some sugar.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
This poal really has it all: sexo y violencia.

- B

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait, I'm confused (seriously not being ironic). This is a men's clothing forum. I thought we were supposed to be here to talk about clothes and how they fit. I figured having your clothes critiqued was the point of posting faceless pictures here anonymously for a bunch of people to judge. Foo takes it like a champ, but short jokes are making fun by any definition, clothing critique seems to be the entire point, no?

That said, I'm definitely not voting here.

Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Criticism is the grown-up version of making fun. I don't need to take comfort in anything, Foo. Try to be more true to yourself and to who you are both here and real life, and I'm sure you'll be far less bitter and awkward.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To keep it purely academic, I find KB's egregious lack of attention to fit to be the most distasteful thing of all. Sure, it's funny, but really....lots of money + elephant boots + worst fit ever = ZERO taste.

oh, and Moo v. Foo is some of the best stuff ever. It's like watching two dogs chase each other's tail.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads