1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by yfyf, Oct 18, 2010.

1. JeffArmoury

JeffArmoury Well-Known Member

Sure, that's actually an older Liverano button down in a heavy denim that Antonio used to make. Unfortunately, they don't make it anymore (believe me, I've asked). That being said, we do now carry our own chambray shirt that is very similar and that's probably what you say from Alan.

Hope that helps,

Jeff

2. hrv123

hrv123 Well-Known Member

Don't see it on the North American online store. Can you provide the link?

3. clee1982

clee1982 Well-Known Member

how about compare 184 to AMJ03

4. JeffArmoury

If you look a few posts up you should see the sizing charts for both of those as well.

The 184 is a bit slimmer in all areas than the AMJ03. Narrower in the shoulders and lapel, with a higher buttoning point. Both of them have soft shoulder construction and are really comfortable. The AMJ03's armholes are quite high as well. That being said, I can wear both models and I really enjoy both.

Personally, the AMJ03 is the best fitting off-the-rack garment I've ever worn. The only thing I change when I have it done made-to-measure is the sleeve length, so I'm partial to it.

Hope that helps,

Jeff

5. 9thsymph

9thsymph Well-Known Member

Drakes NYC orders from December trunk show?

6. JeffArmoury

Hi,

They have just arrived today, we should be reaching out to clients soon for shipping and delivery.

All the best,

Jeff

7. 9thsymph

9thsymph Well-Known Member

Many thanks!

8. NewConvert

NewConvert Well-Known Member

I hear Koji with Spigola will do a NYC trunk show very soon. How long does it take for MTO shoes to be finished and ready for pick up?I plan to come through to make an order.:)

9. GothamRed

GothamRed Well-Known Member

Hey @NewConvert :

Spigola MTM shoes are generally ready for delivery at the trunk show following the trunk show during which you place your order. In this case, you should expect to take delivery in September or October. Please get in touch with us at nyc@thearmoury.com to schedule an appointment.

Cheers,

RD

10. gumercindo

gumercindo Well-Known Member

Stopped by the Armoury over the weekend and got a chance to meet Jeffrey and Taylor. I worked with Taylor mostly, and he walked me through some nice Ring Jacket selections. I'm looking for a suit for my wedding this coming summer and the 184 fit fantastically. Still considering other options but very impressive product!

1 person likes this.
  11. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Well-Known Member

@JeffArmoury Can the Tie Your Tie be made to spec or do they come as is given their high price point?

12. JeffArmoury

@lordsuperb Our Hong Kong store offers bespoke ties from Tie Your Tie, but the New York store does not yet. The Tie Your Tie Spring selection that was put online recently is our most recent buy, so although some of it is made in vintage or small run fabric, the dimensions can't be changed.

Does that answer your qeustion?

J

13. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you.

14. JeffArmoury

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that Komatsu-san of Ortus is visiting us in New York this weekend, April 10th and 11th. This marks the first time Komatsu has taken orders outside of Japan or Hong Kong. The wait time is significant, but if you have time, it's worth it to just come see the product and attention to detail.

[​IMG]

Any questions, just let me know.

Jeff

2 people like this.
  15. 02///M3

02///M3 Well-Known Member

Do you guys carry any RTW Nackymade sunglasses at the NYC store, or would I have to wait for their next trunkshow to check out the different shapes?

16. JeffArmoury

We do, quite a bit actually. 5 different frame styles all in different makeups. Feel free to drop by the shop if you can. If not, I can snap some pictures for you if you give me a general idea of what you're interested in.

Jeff

17. 02///M3

02///M3 Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I work pretty close to the store, so I'll come by to take a look sometime soon.

18. JeffArmoury

Just a heads up to any Boston members that Nick and Zach will be visiting for a trunk show hosted by Shreve, Crump, & Low this Saturday and Sunday.

If you're in the area, definitely drop by. They will be conducting fittings for Orazio, Saint Crispin's, Ascot Chang, and will be offering a bespoke tie service from Drake's. Definitely a chance for you guys to get your hands on product that's difficult to find.

[​IMG]

Also, on Friday the Armoury NYC will be hosting another Drake's bespoke ties trunk show. They've shipped us quite a bit of fabric this time around, so it's worth coming out for.

Jeff

19. Xman11815

Xman11815 Well-Known Member

Great site and selection

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  20. benjamin831

benjamin831 Well-Known Member

Any chance for a trunkshow on the west coast this year?

2 people like this.