1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The 27 Year Old Virgin

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by amathew, May 13, 2012.

1. b1os

b1os Well-Known Member

God [​IMG] ‏@lovelycunt_

Men under 5’5 are called bitches

victoria ‏@victoria__moran

Why are there guys under 5'5

Don't take it seriously. One is a cunt, the other a moron.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  2. Find Finn

Find Finn Well-Known Member

The funny thing is, one of them likes Justin bieber and he's 4ft 1 or something like that.

3. YOLO EMSHI

YOLO EMSHI Well-Known Member

OKAY here are some more pragmatic options.

1. meet a fatty, become friends, take her to the gym with you, bake for 6 months, then teh sechs before her new self esteem catches up with her new body
    2. you stop going to the gym, get fat, then fat women will become an acceptable standard for you

1 person likes this.
  4. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Well-Known Member

Friends first, girls later.

4 people like this.
  5. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

I wasn't criticizing the advice, I was criticizing Drew's witless taunting. Of course, most people will never understand not only the sadness of being truly lonely, but also the hatred and anger and rage that can go along with it. But since men who don't have sex are a socially acceptable target of mockery, morons like Drew can get in their inane jeers and nobody complains. I mean, what are you going to do, come to the defense of virgeens? HAW HAW!

Hey, some guys have gone on shooting sprees because of loneliness, so let's twist the knife a little more! HYUCK HYUCK!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  6. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

7. deadly7

deadly7 Well-Known Member

Except the first few pages were people wanting him to succeed. When he gets to the point that every suggestion is not worthwhile because he doesn't want to talk to fatties, he doesn't care about making friends, he doesn't have common interests with all the dumbasses he encounters, then yeah it's a little more obvious that he's a willing accomplice in his own misery.

8. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

tagut, u sad bro? I was drunk styleforumming again and got carried away, but what is to be said in this thread anymore anyway? OP seems to want some hot pussy on a platter with a side of Allen Edmonds with chinos and some whine, and then gets sad for 30 pages that it's not working out like that. I have no sympathy for OP, he is an able bodied person with completely first world problems - if he got off the internet crutches and got resourceful he'd probably solve his own problems.

6 people like this.
  9. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Well-Known Member

That sounds "difficult", better avoid it.

10. amathew

amathew Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but I'm not quite"able bodied." Don't get me wrong, I'm not bed ridden, I can walk, and have functioning limbs. However, I do have slight neurological disability where I walk in an odd (aka slight limp) manner and slightly drag my feet. It's not painful at all, but I have very poor balancing and am prone to be a major klutz. I remember getting teased about it a lot when I was in jr high and high school, and I'm sure thats affect my perception of myself and how I think about interacting with other.

The interwebz is pretty awesome though.

11. CalTex

CalTex Well-Known Member

have you tried physical therapy? (serious question)

12. amathew

amathew Well-Known Member

No, I went to a ton of doctors and no one was able to diagnose me, so I quit going. Life is too short for that shit. I'd much rater spend my money on nice clothes for myself than give it to some crooked doctor.

1 person likes this.
  13. YOLO EMSHI

YOLO EMSHI Well-Known Member

A walking stick makes for a nice accessory

14. Huntsman

Huntsman Well-Known Member

Sometime my ass. Tomorrow is Saturday night. Just go. Order a Sidecar or a Corpse Reviver #2 -- any half-decent craft cocktail bar worth opening their doors will know how to make those without thinking about it.

Incidentally, as far as that twitter link goes, why are you reading that crap? Women are not 'women' -- they are not a single block of like mindedness. Some women are dicks. Some are jewels. There is a spectrum in between. That thread is populated with the dicks. End of story.

~ H

3 people like this.
  15. Huntsman

I agree. I carried a walking stick when I was 16. I still do, sometimes.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  16. deadly7

deadly7 Well-Known Member

It was worse before. He was earlier reading this really depressing forum about social anxiety and talking about how it resonated with him or something.

Also, haven't seen you around much H. Where've you been?

17. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

NOt to mention guys say a lot of nasty stuff about women.

18. b1os

b1os Well-Known Member

The difference is it's all true...

:D

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  19. Huntsman

Eh, no reason to read stuff that just drags you down.

I've been busy -- grad school part time while working full time, and those activities are separated by a 2.5 hr commute, so my days are 18hrs door to door. Lots of family stuff going on, too. I crop up now and again in the WAY (drinking) today thread, as a late night cocktail is one of the few indulgences my schedule allows.

~ H

20. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

Twice this past week this thread came to mind, and then of course I thought about tagut's cry for help and the 'you don't understand loneliness, bro' posts;

But last week I found myself in a large hospital waiting for an appointment as a youngish guy gets wheeled by on a gurney, looking like death - and I thought back to this thread, tagut did not even really understand, merely he wanted to tell everyone he is lonely and no one understands that feel.... I feel like, 30 pages later, OP isn't lethally bothered by his solitude or virginity; rather they are simply things that bug him that he'd like to change if it were easy. Anyway, I was sitting there in that hospital looking at that guy about to die and thought, 'fuck, really how hard is it for amathew to get laid if he wants to?'

Last night, had a similar moment, I got dragged to see a band play, I go to see it and the singer was born without any legs or arms and he was up there singing to some pretty hard music; I looked him up on the internet and found that he kind of tended to his own acceptance and later fame, by writing a mega bestseller about his life and did TV, etc - the band seems to be an unrelated hobby thing. Anyway, I am deaf and I wasn't really hearing any of his music, but still I stood there rather impressed that he was living his life and playing the cards he was dealt. He even had a wife and a kid who came to see him. So, you know, adversity and all that, it can be overcome if you crank back the self-pity a bit, or a lot. Really has nothing to do with lingering virginity specifically, just that you gotta stop impeding your own progress. Kind of unrelated but I stood in that room thinking there were a bunch of women who would be really down to fuck if I had been free to do so. As has been said, a bit of alcohol and a convivial atmosphere help.
    There is a line in Norwegian Wood, the book, where Nagasawa tells Toru that people who feel sorry for themselves are assholes - and really, that applies to most.

5 people like this.