1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Thanks Guys!

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by bachbeet, May 13, 2005.

1. bachbeet

bachbeet Well-Known Member

I had not heard of Ralph Lauren Purple Label EDT before reading about it here. I called Polo's toll free number and talked to a nice woman who sent me a sample. I expected to get a little card with a one-time sample on it. Instead she sent me three small sample spray bottles, each about a 1/4 ounce or so. I was skeptical about the tobacco but she assured me it was tobacco flower and smelled great. And it sure did.

I then found a great buy on it at price grabber for about $13 less than Polo's. so, I ordered it.

Meanwhile, I got a great deal from strawberry.net on Chanel Pour monsieur cologne which I've had before for many years. Great stuff. A bit of vanilla scent.