1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Thailand....just Phuket?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Karo, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Karo

Karo Well-Known Member

Karo,

I don't know where you've been in SE Asia, but there are many places worth exploring. Thailand is wonderful, but I would anywhere in the country but Phuket.

Since I'm traveling there in a few weeks, it's on my mind, but have you considered Bali? In my opinion (others may disagree), Bali is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

lefty

Bali was one of my top choices, my friend went there just last Christmas, beautiful place.

My friend will be staying at Sheraton Grande Laguna for 3 days then off to somewhere else.

My plan now is to go to Phuket for 2-3 days then either go to Bangkok or KL in Singapore (my university friend lives there now). Always better to have someone who knows the area. [​IMG]

2. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

From what I hear, Boracay is getting there.

i went there about 4 yrs ago - amaaaazing.

Friends (who had been before - maybe 3 yrs ago) went back a month ago and said 'the times they are a'changin'

yeah, the place is getting commercialized by the second. but unlike some tourist spots, Boracay seems to be free from the usual deluge of girls for hire, at least from what I've seen.

3. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Well-Known Member

Bangkok is amazing. Just don't go to the red light district...unless you're a very dirty man.

4. Karo

Karo Well-Known Member

Just got back from Laguna Phuket and Bangkok. Amazing beaches! Wish I could've stayed a few more days.