1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

tell me if this would be overtraining

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by bach, Sep 11, 2008.

1. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

My guess is that his merkin is twisted, thus making him a little testy.

lefty

WOW! Another hilarious side-splitting insult gained from a google search!
    WOW! I suppose that's how people like you get your kicks.

My only wish for you is that you are young. Because it is only with age that you realize the consequence and stupidity of your irresponsible actions/conduct. By how stupid it is of you and how badly it reflects on you to sling mud on others you know nothing of.

But there is no point in my explaining these things to you because I know you will only revert with some stupid comments garnered from a google search.

If you are not young, I honestly and sincerely feel a profound sense of sorrow for you. Because while acting like a dipshit on the net can be excusable due to the naivete of the young, it is way too late for you if you are not.

Lastly, I am confident in my sexuality, while you are obviously not. By trying to label others with something really does not reflect well on you as well and your obsession do reveal a hell lot about what you really are. But as I said, these are things you obviously cannot comprehend so no point going into it in detail with you.

Don't bother replying with another of your pointless garbage comments that no one finds amusing. I bet that wont stop you anyway. Oh, the foolishness and naivete of the young.

2. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Well-Known Member

If you are not young, I honestly and sincerely feel a profound sense of sorrow for you. Because while acting like a dipshit on the net can be excusable due to the naivete of the young, it is way too late for you if you are not.

This is almost too much irony even for a confirmed smartass like myself to take. Tremendous work, Sir Lightbringer the Imaginaut.

3. bach

bach Well-Known Member

Lastly, I am gay, while you are obviously not.
    woah, slow down buddy; national coming out day isn't until saturday.

4. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

WOW! Another hilarious side-splitting insult gained from a google search!
    WOW! I suppose that’s how people like you get your kicks.

My only wish for you is that you are young. Because it is only with age that you realize the consequence and stupidity of your irresponsible actions/conduct. By how stupid it is of you and how badly it reflects on you to sling mud on others you know nothing of.

But there is no point in my explaining these things to you because I know you will only revert with some stupid comments garnered from a google search.

Lastly, I am confident in my sexuality, while you are obviously not. By trying to label others with something really does not reflect well on you as well and your obsession do reveal a hell lot about what you really are. But as I said, these are things you obviously cannot comprehend so no point going into it in detail with you.

Don’t bother replying with another of your pointless garbage comments that no one finds amusing. I bet that wont stop you anyway. Oh, the foolishness and naivete of the young.

What a long, try-hard reply to a small little post. somebody's definately upset!

5. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

This is almost too much irony even for a confirmed smartass like myself to take. Tremendous work, Sir Lightbringer the Imaginaut.

This applies to you too, you stupid dung beetle which lacks utter self awareness.

6. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

What a long, try-hard reply to a small little post. somebody's definately upset!

Since you obviously lack understanding, let me be crystal clear to you.
    I really don't give a shit. Thanks.

7. bach

bach Well-Known Member

I really don’t give a shit. Thanks.
    this is precisely the reason you spent all that time typing up your post, right? something doesn't add up [​IMG]

8. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

I'm mad

u mad?

9. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

u mad?

No. But since you posted something, which you use in turn to ask me, you obviously are.

10. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

11. bach

bach Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. beasty

beasty Well-Known Member

Well, that's very simple.
    When I go to the gym, I see some numbnuts doing something down right stupid.
    I can keep quiet and enjoy the show, if you call stupidly maiming oneself for others to see a show or I can correct them. My post to lefty is the latter. By correcting them, am I upset or mad?
    Well, you can call it whatever you want.

13. KMurphy

KMurphy New Member

I have always found that less is more when it comes to gaining muscle mass. If you are natural then lifting anymore then 3 times per week is generally counterproductive. Granted some people just have the genetics to blow up by curling their cell phones, but I am guessing this thread is not for them anyway.

I generally try to lift M-W-F and do it as such.
    M(workout A1)
    W(workout B1)
    F(workout A2)
    M(workout B2)
    W(workout A3)
    F(workout B3)
    M(workout A1).... rinse repeat.

For example workout A2 would work all of the same bodyparts as A1 but use different lifts to do so. I also keep a log so that when I get back around to A1 I will try to lift more then the previous A1 workout.

I find that lifting balls to the wall to failure is also the best way

2 or 3 warm up sets and 1 work set until failure.

Try to stick with lifts that move the body through space. (squats instead of leg press, chin-ups instead of lat pull downs) you get the idea.

14. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Well-Known Member

15. bach

bach Well-Known Member

Good post.

yeah.. i like it. no nonsense, no shortcuts.
    i think i found the answer to my routine dilemma.

16. bach

bach Well-Known Member

B-B-B-Bump!!!

would it be overtraining if i did judo on my days off?