1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Well-Known Member

TS related...

Did anyone else in the Seattle area get the GoRuck bag with the Oliver's kickstarter?
    I'm going to order the shoulder strap off of the GoRuck website- just want to see if anyone else wants to go in on the order to get free shipping. PM me.

2. wdahab

wdahab Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any experience with whether the Yosemite shirts will shrink in the wash?

Also, finally got my Maritime Jacket today. It's awesome and fits wonderfully. TS was great, they gave me some discounts on this purchase and on a future purchase for my trouble, which is wonderfully kind of them. As always, their customer service is wonderful, if the logistics on this was a nightmare.

3. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Well-Known Member

I didn't find that the Yosemite shrank much from washing (and hang drying). I wanted it to be a little bit more fitted, so I ran it through the dryer and got good results. I've only done hang drying subsequently.

4. mcdecker1

mcdecker1 Well-Known Member

Have people noticed a change in the quality of TS shirting (for the better)? I had a pretty bad experience two years ago: I purchased two shirts - one had different length sleeves, the other had buttons crack on me within a couple of weeks (TS replaced these buttons, they cracked a second time, and they finally put heavier duty ones on). I've been really digging some of their latest styles but haven't braved another purchase. Can anyone comment on any change in quality?

5. wdahab

wdahab Well-Known Member

I've seen a lot of improvement in the pants at least. Much cleaner stitching. My Yosemite and Maritime both came with perfect stitching.

6. taylorstitch

taylorstitch Well-Known Member

7. stmaier

stmaier Well-Known Member

Is there a restock of the khaki selvedge chino planned in the near future?

8. SouthNarc

SouthNarc Well-Known Member

Hey guys when do you plan on restocking the basic v neck tees?

9. taylorstitch

Hey there. We've got some great items planned for release during the month of February, but unfortunately no selvedge khakis this month! The cords are on the docket for this month in terms of pants, so definitely be on the lookout for those. We plan on developing a year-round staple chino that will continuously be in stock, so never fear!

Also, our Good-Acre line is about ready to be restocked with different colors and washes, so keep an eye out for those too.

Let us know if you need anything else!

10. taylorstitch

Unfortunately, we've only nailed down our production schedule for the months of Feb and first part of March, and ultimately we focus on "new" items at the time of release. We plan on making those tees another staple item for us this year, so we plan to produce them continuously. We usually send an email out letting folks know when things are restocked, so if you're not on our mailing list, hop on our website and sign up! Hope all is well.

11. taylorstitch

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  12. Louys

Louys Well-Known Member

Hey TS, I filled out the survey that was sent around via emails. How does one redeem the $20 promised for completion?

13. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Well-Known Member

If that was a jacket id be all over that.

14. CPaul

CPaul Well-Known Member

it said fill out the survey by the 16th so I figured they'd send something out around then?

15. SouthNarc

SouthNarc Well-Known Member

Thanks guys will do!

16. Louys

Louys Well-Known Member

Makes sense.

17. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Well-Known Member

so when does the melton wool vest launch?

18. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Well-Known Member

Code for the vest? My email from TS has no content.

19. taylorstitch

code for the vest: muir

20. taylorstitch

The deadline for the survey is this Sunday. That said, I appreciate everyone's fast response to the survey. I am going to run the survey batch in two segments, and hopefully have the first batch of coupon's out by this afternoon.