1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. meso

meso Well-Known Member

Looking to trade two size 42 yosemite shirts (dark green & red) for size 44.
    Or would also buy outright if anybody is selling size 44s.

2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

Can anyone comment on how the chore pants fit over time as the duck canvas breaks in? Stretch/shrink? Thanks

3. giantBOB

giantBOB Active Member

They have a higher rise/lower crotch. Looser than the eq. democratic fit jeans. They washed well with nearly no shrinkage.

Recommend buy your normal size or 1" down at the most.

4. taylorstitch

taylorstitch Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

New jeans dropping tomorrow, gents! They will be offered in both our Brenham Slim Fit and the Townsend Straight Fit.

Use code: OVERDYED to snag that 10% off!

Enjoy these and post some pictures once they start fading out a little bit. We'd love to see how they look after some wear!

Best,

TS

5. sev2

sev2 New Member

Hey,
    do you have the exact measurements for the green shirt? I might be willing to buy it from you.
    That's the Dusty Pine colourway, right?
    Best regards.

6. Fixer22

Fixer22 Member

Has there ever been a pair of TS pants/denim that wasn't a button fly?

7. lbrig

lbrig Well-Known Member

The selvedge chino has a zipper fly

8. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Well-Known Member

Is there a general Style Forum code for Taylor Stitch? Like 10% off?

9. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Well-Known Member

No. Just the weekly 10% off the featured stuff.

If you subscribe to the newsletter, you get 15% off your first order--I think it applies to all product.

10. wdahab

wdahab Well-Known Member

Jumped on the Maritime jacket, it looks amazing (though, I did hesitate for a few seconds because I do prefer hand pockets...) Hoping that the folks at TS will apply the new product code to something that's purchased *before* they announce the code, since usually they've posted the code here on SF by now.

11. Fixer22

Fixer22 Member

Didn't realize when they said the Maritime Jacket would be for sale first thing Wednesday morning, they meant Tuesday night. Bummed I missed it, but glad they're doing a pre-sale for the next run.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  12. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Well-Known Member

Anyone know what watch the model is wearing in the third picture from the right?

13. wdahab

wdahab Well-Known Member

I always check Tuesday night, since size smalls can go super quickly (like they have with Yosemite's in the past). I grabbed mine with 4 left, and they were all gone soon after, never seen anything go *that* quickly, glad I pulled the trigger.

Oh, and TS said no problem on crediting me the new product discount. They never do it for orders placed *after* it expires, but it's wonderful customer service that they are willing to not make you wait around for the email to come. But, of course, their CS has been wonderful for as long as I've been buying from them. 15 oz wool jacket shirt? Perfect middle ground between a warm flannel and my 24 oz Mackinaw coats.

14. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Well-Known Member

i was able to get one in 36. if it doesn't fit/i don't like it (for some strange reason), i'd be more than happy to sell it to someone who wants it. you would have to pay shipping though... but at least you don't have to wait until march!

15. stmaier

stmaier Well-Known Member

Do you guys have any plans to restock the sweatpants?

16. atmticfntstc

atmticfntstc New Member

I took a risk on the Maritime Shirt Jacket and sized up. Now it's too big. I've got a 46 and I need a 44. Is anyone interested in a trade?

17. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Well-Known Member

Exchange it for the next run. It sucks you have to wait 6 weeks but it's only 6 weeks. I went with 40 because I take Yosemite in 40 and their other shirts in 38. I have to wait till march for it though.

18. atmticfntstc

atmticfntstc New Member

I figured that would be what I ended up doing. I just live in Texas. In 6 weeks winter will be gone and I won't get to wear it again until November.

19. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Well-Known Member

Yea Ill get wear out of mine through may most likely and even then maybe some cold nights on the water late august into septemper. Can anyone comment on how much warmer this is compared to the yosemite?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  20. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Well-Known Member

I ordered the Maritime last week, but mine is on back order as well. Living in WI and considering the Winter we've had thus far I'll probably have opportunity to wear it.

Got my Mechanic shirts in the mail yesterday. Love the olive color. Not sure on the black since I'd prefer it a bit more faded, but looking at the site pics I like the sleeves rolled up. Either way I like the buttons and it makes for a great shirt to mix things up.

Let me just say that I'm thrilled to have slimmed down and be a great fit for a 40. Now TS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring back the Japanese indigo shirts. The most recent run??? I think it was Spring 2013????? Hell, do another last minute run of the Yosemites. It's Winter everywhere!