1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. mooseontheloose

mooseontheloose Member

Sending you a PM with pics of the issues I mentioned.

I'd be interested in arm opening measurements for the Short Sleeve Jack and Bandit in size small (38). I prefer when the sleeve opening is snug or fairly close to my biceps but the photos on site make the openings look a bit billowy.

Really love your designs though.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  2. summersteve

summersteve Active Member

@mooseontheloose thanks for sending those photos! I've responded to your PM, but wanted to post measurement in the forum should anyone else want to know.

The SS Jack and the Bandit have the same dimensions for arm hole openings.
    Size small is 8 3/4"

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

3. dubb

dubb New Member

Having a horrible experience with Taylor Stitch. I've been attempting to contact their customer service with no response for over a week now about my first order that never shipped.

The item was labelled as "In stock, ships immediately" and I have yet to have any tracking info or update regarding my order.

I've emailed support several times and have been ignored.

What a horrible experience!

4. summersteve

summersteve Active Member

Hi @dubb

I'm sorry you're having such a bad experience, I've sent you a PM to get some more detailed info. to help solve your issue

Happy Monday to the forum!

5. doomx

doomx Well-Known Member

@summersteve The measurements of the democratic fit jeans suggest medium rise but there is some verbiage about designed in a way that the back rise stays against ones skin. Does that confer a different look similar to higher rose jeans? I am interested to keeping my shirt tucked when wearing jeans and I can do that with my Levi's 541 but looking to get some higher quality denim. Thanks.