• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

whatjones

Reaction score
Same sentiment for the blackwatch project, cuffs too tight. I'll just wear the cuffs unbutton when the weather calls for this jacket.

I like the fit but wished for the shoulders to be wider, surprised it is the same width as their shirts. I would've thought they put more width since most will layer with an outerwear piece like this.

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK Taylor Stitchies, have a question: When do you guys plan on restocking some more of the slim jeans in Yoshiwa Mills Black Selvage? I just received/returned a size 31. In need of a 30 to make my life complete.

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
OK Taylor Stitchies, have a question: When do you guys plan on restocking some more of the slim jeans in Yoshiwa Mills Black Selvage? I just received/returned a size 31. In need of a 30 to make my life complete.
@Understatesman drop me a line, I'll see what I can do.

Don't want you to live an incomplete life over there. While I'm not sure the re-stock date, it would be cruel to leave a fellow brethern half complete.

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mikegnthensome

You guys have a late March delivery date for the waxed long haul trucker but state that it's for the first 600%. How will I know if my order fell into the 600% group? Is it along the lines of the jackets being sent in the order they were received? Just curious

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

DrTurkleton

Reaction score
Anyone know what model belt is shown in the banner image on the Bottoms page of the TS site? I don't see it listed on the Accessories page. Thanks!

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Understatesman drop me a line, I'll see what I can do.

Don't want you to live an incomplete life over there. While I'm not sure the re-stock date, it would be cruel to leave a fellow brethern half complete.

I emailed the site today and was told new stock is being cut right now and the plan is to be on the site on March 25. I guess I can wait.

Tdizzle

Reaction score
yes, new Ts. Hopefully beefy fabric with a collar that doesn't stretch out with wear like the current basic Ts.

rusticchasm

Reaction score
yes, new Ts. Hopefully beefy fabric with a collar that doesn't stretch out with wear like the current basic Ts.
like the fairends collab tee- that thing was killer and i've been looking for more ever since

Bryanb55

Reaction score
It's basically summer here in Charleston now - I hope we see some new warm weather workshop stuff soon so we can wear it in season!

I was able to wear my navy Rover a few times before the temps rose and absolutely fell in love with it. I appreciate the decision to keep the moleskin out of the sleeves. It makes the jacket far easier to put on and take off. There is plenty of room in the sleeves and cuffs for a utility shirt and a watch.

Like eljlakers above, I'll be putting it away until about November - boo!

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
@Tdizzle @goldenbear if you can hold strong for a couple weeks, we've got something that should blow your socks off... That is, if T-shirts can do that.

Promise.

Good things come to those who wait

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
@mikegnthensome

You guys have a late March delivery date for the waxed long haul trucker but state that it's for the first 600%. How will I know if my order fell into the 600% group? Is it along the lines of the jackets being sent in the order they were received? Just curious

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
@gaseousclay

Drop me a PM or send hello@ and we'll get you situated. Sorry for the confusion... that thing sold through the roof.

TactileOne

Reaction score
It's basically summer here in Charleston now - I hope we see some new warm weather workshop stuff soon so we can wear it in season!

I was able to wear my navy Rover a few times before the temps rose and absolutely fell in love with it. I appreciate the decision to keep the moleskin out of the sleeves. It makes the jacket far easier to put on and take off. There is plenty of room in the sleeves and cuffs for a utility shirt and a watch.

Like eljlakers above, I'll be putting it away until about November - boo!

With you on this got the olive and have been wearing it to death, but now the weather in Atlanta is not cooperating.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads