1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tan suits

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Stu, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Stu

Stu Well-Known Member

I am looking for a tan suit, as where I lie, I can wear it all year round. Am also thinking I can swoop up an end of season special. I have been drooling over This one from Ben Silver. It is cotton and cashmere, rear vents and aticket pocket  It's made by Acquascutum. Does anyone have any esperience with this suit or have a better recomendaiton on a tan suit? Thanks

2. Stu

Stu Well-Known Member

Shameless bump. Shameless bump.

3. hermes

hermes Well-Known Member

although there will be cringes galore, i have two tan suits that are both by boss hugo boss, one a double breasted wool in a medium tone and the other a cotton 3button single in a beige, i've had both for several years, both still look great and oddly enough, they are both the suits that get the most compliments

4. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

What is a shameless bump?

5. Stu

Stu Well-Known Member

Steve: Â By shameless bump I mean a cheap way to shoot my thread back to the top [​IMG]