• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Talk about unaffiliated retailers here

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

trends and celebrity fashions drive this forum, we even have a what is beckham wearing thread you might want to check out, du is the most stylish man on the planet no ****

Admit it you want to be the persian OC version of Beckham or is Ronaldo more up your alley. :p

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, generally the white and black achilies are only at retail.

That said, if you happen to have a voucher for tbs, combine it with vat reduction, you will still get them for a decent figure.

White achilies are probably the only sneaker I don't have which I would like.

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$400 CP's lol

I own 3 pairs now down from 9 pairs, because I needed to sell I could not wear all them damn shoes. Anyways my white achilles were the only pair I paid retail and that was like $330 w/ shipping. I got chukkas new for $110, tan suede achilles for $100, blue suede achilles for $200, the most expensive CPs made so far were $510 Common Projects x Welcome and I pair $316 even for them. You can get them for such a good price if you have patience and look around, or wait. They seriously are the best sneakers "not shoes!, sneakers" they don't compare them to Aldens :)

Last edited:

ariston129

Reaction score
hey guys, the extra 20% off of sale items voucher ends tonight (July 22nd)

Does that mean the sale is ending too? Or do they do final markdowns? Or what?

Been eyeing some suiting, was waiting for potential 50-60% off

Cheers!

bLaZ3n

Reaction score
Bought my white cp achilles for just under 200 shipped
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Was year and a half ago though and I haven't seen that price since, shame because I'd like another pair of the same

That is a good deal, I have a 15% off of TSB but that isn't really a huge discount on them lol

What idiot is paying for $400 for CP's or GAT's?

$200-$250 at most during sale periods.

Yeah, pretty much how I paid for my GATs.. I believe a silver/white pair is still available for under $200 shipped, but look too similar to the ones i just copped

$400 CP's lol

I own 3 pairs now down from 9 pairs, because I needed to sell I could not wear all them damn shoes. Anyways my white achilles were the only pair I paid retail and that was like $330 w/ shipping. I got chukkas new for $110, tan suede achilles for $100, blue suede achilles for $200, the most expensive CPs made so far were $510 Common Projects x Welcome and I pair $316 even for them. You can get them for such a good price if you have patience and look around, or wait. They seriously are the best sneakers "not shoes!, sneakers" they don't compare them to Aldens :)
lol so you not going to tell us where you been looking around?

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is a good deal, I have a 15% off of TSB but that isn't really a huge discount on them lol

Yeah, pretty much how I paid for my GATs.. I believe a silver/white pair is still available for under $200 shipped, but look too similar to the ones i just copped

lol so you not going to tell us where you been looking around?
15% is pretty decent amount, I got that coupon to might buy me some A.Wang Low neck tees.

Here you go...

Chukkas I got at gravitypope for $110
White achilles and x Welcome at TBS
Blue Suede achilles for $200 at ssense
Tournements on Yoox for $90
Tan suede achilles for $100 at thecorner

There everywhere just got to look.

BY THE WAY YOU GUYS SEE THESE FRESH ASS NEW HIGH TOPS??? Once they hit tbs ill defiantly not be waiting and just be paying retail for them.

Golf54

Reaction score
I'm feeling the high top but basically the whole collection.the vintage sole is just nasty

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is the deal with the 20% off voucher? Is that a one time use thing?

bLaZ3n

Reaction score

15% is pretty decent amount, I got that coupon to might buy me some A.Wang Low neck tees. Here you go... Chukkas I got at gravitypope for $110 White achilles and x Welcome at TBS Blue Suede achilles for $200 at ssense Tournements on Yoox for $90 Tan suede achilles for $100 at thecorner There everywhere just got to look. BY THE WAY YOU GUYS SEE THESE FRESH ASS NEW HIGH TOPS??? Once they hit tbs ill defiantly not be waiting and just be paying retail for them.
Good looks... Those are dope aF

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
vintage high top is nice. not sure TBS carries smaller sizes though 39-40 fuuuuu sizing down ftl

Last edited:

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Instacoppin as soon as I seem in stock. Size down or TTS on them? It`s one of those that you really can`t sleep on to go on sale because they will likely go out of stock prior to being on sale

Last edited:

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Instacoppin as soon as I seem in stock. Size down or TTS on them? It`s one of those that you really can`t sleep on to go on sale because they will likely go out of stock prior to being on sale

I wont wait till they go on sale, I got a 15% off + the normal 20% so I should get them for around $300.

I go true to size on my achilles but they are narrow, these look wide actually.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup i'd say size down 1 on these.

Looking to use my 15% voucher also.. though thinking about copping the 2 new OL suits.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads