1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Talbott Best of Class Ties

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by drizzt3117, Nov 2, 2004.

1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Well-Known Member

Nordstrom Rack in Costa Mesa has a couple hundred Best of Class ties for $29. They also have Ike Behar 4 folds for $29 as well, and they have many of these on clearance for 35-50% off as well. Other NR may have these as well...

2. johnw86

johnw86 Well-Known Member

Damn. Won't be near So. Coast Plaza until December. [​IMG]

3. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Well-Known Member

NR by me (Towson, MD) consistently has Talbott ties cheap. Recently, they even had a lot of (old) Etro ties for $29-$39.

4. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

Every Talbot Best of Class tie I own (about 10 of them) I've purchased at Nordstrom rack for less than $30 each.

5. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Well-Known Member

Regarding Talbott, has anyone ever visited the Carmel Valley outlet? I used to take family vacations to Carmel/Monterrey when I was a kid, but was unaware of the good stuff from Talbott.

While I continue on my little Carmel tangent, I highly recommend the Coach outlet off Ocean Ave. I still wear a bunch of belts I purchased in highschool for around $20 each.

6. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind Etro ties for $30-40... just wanted to let people know there was a giant selection if they were interested, I picked up a nice blue tie wth diagonal orange stripes... although I'm much more excited about the $59 Kiton "7 fold" tie I just bought from Lance...