1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tailor Recommendations in Phoenix?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ENT, Aug 12, 2007.

1. ENT

ENT Well-Known Member

I just moved to Phoenix and need to find a tailor to alter some Incotex and Etro pants I bought at NM Last Call. I looked through some old posts but it seems as though Bradford's tailor is no longer around. Anyone else have recommendations? Thanks.

2. Neo1824

Neo1824 Well-Known Member

I still recommend Carmen Zizzo. He is fantastic and has great prices. [​IMG]

3. ENT

ENT Well-Known Member

Thanks for the recommendations. Where is Carmen Zizzo's store? I couldn't find it on Google.

4. joe240

joe240 Member

Thanks for the recommendations. Where is Carmen Zizzo's store? I couldn't find it on Google.

2928 N 68th St
    Scottsdale AZ 85251
    (480) 994-1570

In Scottsdale, on 68th St north of Thomas Road on the west side of the road.

Just as a follow up to previous posts, I just had my second suit tailored there and I highly recommend. Very friendly and extremely competent!

[​IMG] I bow to Carmen

5. phxguy

phxguy Member

Anyone had recommendations besides Zizzo? Has anyone tried Fakeri Tailors (apparently run out of a house) in Chandler? Or Phoenix Custom on Thomas?

Thank you.

6. phxlawstudent

phxlawstudent Well-Known Member

I swear there was a more recent thread on this...

I recommend Fakeri and Golden Needle.

7. bwp

bwp Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried M Tailor on 12th St and Bethany? They have been there a while but I cannot find any feedback on the web.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011