1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tailor in Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City), other than Dung or Cao Minh?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by FCS, Dec 19, 2011.

1. FCS

FCS Well-Known Member

Hiya folks, would anyone be able to recommend a good tailor there other than these two? I will only order trousers, not suits, so a tailor above average should be able to cater to the job. I would really prefer to use Dung but they mention that, due to Lunar New Year coming, it would take three weeks to do five trousers while I only have two weeks. Cao Minh seems to be rather pedestrian considering the prices and the reputation, based on what I read from previous forum posts.

Many thanks.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  2. LorenzL

LorenzL Well-Known Member

Hi, I would appreciate a recommendation for HCMC as well. Is Dung still ok? Will be here for a while so I can wait, if needed.

3. orlagu

orlagu Well-Known Member

What's your budget ifyoudontmindmeasking? If money is not an issue then try Massimo Ferrari Studio for a Neapolitan experience.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  4. LorenzL

LorenzL Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks for the answer! I'm looking for value for money. Not more than $40 for a shirt. Thanks for recommending Massimo Ferrari, will check it out!