1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Tag Heuer Kirium Rose Face

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Duff_Man, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duff_Man

Duff_Man Well-Known Member

Wore it a couple times, I'm the second owner. It's in direct competition with my Aqua Terra that I love, so it just sits in my watch box. Not sure how to grade it, but there are no scratches at all. Does not come with box or papers, I am certain of its authenticity, but if necessary I can get it authenticated at a Tag Heuer store or something. Not sure if there are extra costs involved in that. Enough links for a 7.5 wrist. Retails for 1495GBP (). I have found a preowned one on Chrono24 going for $725USD.
    Sapphire crystal
    38mm Case
    34mm Face
    12mm Thickness
    Water Resistant to 200m Automatic Swiss movement Certified Chronometer Rare Rose Gold Face

Asking: $550>525>510>500>480>450 plus actual shipping. OBO

EDIT: I've had it for about 4 months EDIT: Purchased on watchuseek from timefleas who has spotless feedback. I don't really have a camera but have taken crappy cell phone pics

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  2. rebel222

rebel222 Well-Known Member

Did you receive my PM? I know there have been recent problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.