1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

T M Lewin Super Fitted Shirts ?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gerbilunit, Mar 6, 2014.

1. gerbilunit

gerbilunit Well-Known Member

Hey guys,
    Has anyone tried T M Lewin's newest fit? The Super fitted shirts are supposed to be the most fitted shirt they carry. Just curious as I was about to pick up a few of the fully fitted shirts. I might toss one in my order since the returns are free. Anyone have a review?

2. gerbilunit

gerbilunit Well-Known Member

3. Colin Maillard

Colin Maillard Member

They are my favourite line so far among TM Lewin offerings. I am fairly skinny and used mostly their Francombe/fitted/slim fit lines (sometimes with a little alterations here and there), this Super Fitted line fits me like a glove instead - not too tight, just perfect to every extent.