• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

T M Lewin Super Fitted Shirts ?

gerbilunit

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Has anyone tried T M Lewin's newest fit? The Super fitted shirts are supposed to be the most fitted shirt they carry. Just curious as I was about to pick up a few of the fully fitted shirts. I might toss one in my order since the returns are free. Anyone have a review?

Reaction score
They are my favourite line so far among TM Lewin offerings. I am fairly skinny and used mostly their Francombe/fitted/slim fit lines (sometimes with a little alterations here and there), this Super Fitted line fits me like a glove instead - not too tight, just perfect to every extent.

SchornJ

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I did not want to open a new thread and using this one instead for my sizing question.
I bought a 15,5" super fitted shirt (blue) a couple of months ago. As it always felt veeery slim to me, I ordered a 16" (white).
How do you think about the fit of the white 16" ?
Unfortunately it is quite hard to compare as the washed and ironed blue shirt has less wrinkles than the unwashed an unironed white shirt.

16" super fitted:
front_41_16.jpg
collar_41_16.jpg
back_41_16.jpg
side_41_16.jpg

15,5" super fitted:

front_39_155.jpg
collar_39_155.jpg
back_39_155.jpg
side_39_155.jpg

Last edited:

BigBadBernard

Reaction score
The blue one is straining at the buttons. Way too tight. White looks a bit better, but (difficult to tell from the pics) seems to be an evening shirt...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads