1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Sweaters: Wings+Horns, Oly Spencer, etc.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Mazzasan, Dec 30, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazzasan

Mazzasan Well-Known Member

I have too many sweaters and not enough space. These are simple sweaters that will keep you warm - for reference I'm 5'9" and 150 lbs and all of these fit pretty well unless otherwise noted. I will also post some details below. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Oliver Spencer, thick Charcoal Crewneck with shoulder buttons; S:16.5, P2P: 19.5, L: 26 - I've barely worn this. Very warm but too slim for me - fits like a slim medium or tts small. $65

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gant Varsity V-Neck Blue (M); S:17, P2P: 21, L: 26 - $50

[​IMG]

Fred Perry Grey Wool Crewneck (M); S:15.5, P2P: 20, L: 27.5 - This is pretty straightforward, wear it over a OBD but probably better for someone taller than me. $50

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.