• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SW&D SWAP 1.0 ***PEACE & LOVE EDITION***

YoungM

Reaction score
Mines going out tomorrow or Saturday - sorry about the eleventh hourness, but it should be pretty good.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Package shipped! Tracking sent!

Curious to see what shows up for me, too, one of these days...

Broark

Reaction score
Just sent mine out today, about to send the tracking number now!

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
package sent!

tracking sent!

really hope I didn't **** up this whole "shipping to Canada" thing

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Something I was hoping to receive hasn't come in, so I'll have to get it locally and ship this weekend or Monday.

Apologies, it won't delay that much.

Beingjbot

Reaction score
gonna revise my package since the one I got was so good. Will Ship max Monday. Sorry.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Package was sent earlier today.

And I was told that a big box arrived for me. It'll be a week or two before I can grab it, but I'm already excited.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got mine out.

will email confirmation to the organizer.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just sent my package to fishbones. Sorry it's late! Now that I've sent mine out, I'm going to open the package that arrived a couple days ago.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Teger seriously sent me the best swap present ever :slayer: It contained the Harris Tweed book that I have been wanting for ages, a knit silk tie from The Knottery (I've been wanting a brown tie for a while, so this is perfect), as well as some local coffee, honey, and apple sauce (all of which I love). Oh, and a VCU sticker that I am tempted to put on my car to see if I get any reactions out here in Utah :)

Thanks a lot, Teger! Oh, and on a side note, it is apparent that clothing nerd guys give the best presents. I don't know how our gfs/wives are going to live up to this...

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
so my camera is broken so I don't think I'm gonna be able to take pictures (and my girlfriend already started eating one of the presents), but TOG sent me a ton of really awesome ****. he is awesome. give him props! probably the two coolest pieces was a jar of delicious blueberry jelly made from blueberries in his backyard, and a cool book of translated latin by his brother :slayer:

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Teger seriously sent me the best swap present ever :slayer: It contained the Harris Tweed book that I have been wanting for ages, a knit silk tie from The Knottery (I've been wanting a brown tie for a while, so this is perfect), as well as some local coffee, honey, and apple sauce (all of which I love). Oh, and a VCU sticker that I am tempted to put on my car to see if I get any reactions out here in Utah :)

Thanks a lot, Teger! Oh, and on a side note, it is apparent that clothing nerd guys give the best presents. I don't know how our gfs/wives are going to live up to this...

Thank god you got someone who knows your steeze! Nice stuff!

I included some coffee in my package. Hopefully pics will be forthcoming from cbusguy.

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey andy t. ?
the package arrived at my parents house
i'll get it next week
thanks! :cheers:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics