1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Surface to Air

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Fuuma, May 6, 2005.

1. spacemanvt

spacemanvt Well-Known Member

The 45s fit true to size on my 12 US feets. I have a pair I have worn 6 times or so (been too warm) and they still look new. So far, so good.

damn, I am just going to stick with the 45s and hope it works out I guess.
    you got any pics of the shoes?

2. JonathanHemlock

JonathanHemlock Well-Known Member

damn, I am just going to stick with the 45s and hope it works out I guess.
    you got any pics of the shoes?

I don't, sorry. I am going to wear them tonight to the Social Distortion show and will end up in the pit using them to kick skinheads. I can try and take some tomorrow!

3. acl1

acl1 Well-Known Member

just received some sneakers today, size 44. I'm about a 10.25, and they fit perfectly with another slightly more padded insole.

4. acl1

acl1 Well-Known Member

oh and they're about 12 inches long and 4 inches wide.

5. Meis

Meis Well-Known Member

received my chelsea boots today

they do seem to fit TTS, I definitely wouldn't recommend going down a size, and if you're a half size I'd go up. I'm usually an 8 and my 41s fit, but I can only wear thin socks with them.

6. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

What's your verdict on them?

7. Meis

Meis Well-Known Member

What's your verdict on them?

Overall they're pretty good

construction seems solid, shape is pretty normal - toe isn't particularly elongated nor stubby

Leather is good, its not going to blow you away... but like you previously said: its as good as you're going to get for $135.

8. spacemanvt

spacemanvt Well-Known Member

i recieved the 45s. and somehow they fit small on me... lol not impressed by the shape of these shoes either, kinda bulbous..looked more stylish in the pictures. leather is nice and the lining inside is good to but these are def going back. [​IMG]