1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Supplements

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Willie5566, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Kajak

Kajak Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of this stack Im considering leading up to a local Oly meet?

80-20 days prior: Testosterone Propionate 100mg/day in three days, then rest three days and repeat.
    80-50 days prior: dianabol 20mg/day
    75-45 days prior: stanzolol 20mg/day
    60-40 days prior: oxandrolone 20 mg/day
    50-35 days prior: clenbuterol 80 mcg/day
    50-25 days prior: Proviron 50mg/day
    60-14 days prior and 10-3 days prior: Somatropin 8-10 IU/day.
    20-12 days prior and 10-2 days prior: Testosterone patches
    35-0 days prior: Insulin post workout, total of 10 IU/day. Ekdisten, Creatine, L-carnitine, amino acids, vitamins, protein, Riboxin, mildronate.

You're at about 1% of the test boosting you need. Remember to inject it into your eyes.

2. Stillblade

Stillblade Well-Known Member

ON Pro Complex, Jack3d, multivitamins, fish oil. Fuck the rest.

3. demeis

demeis Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of this stack Im considering leading up to a local Oly meet?

80-20 days prior: Testosterone Propionate 100mg/day in three days, then rest three days and repeat.
    80-50 days prior: dianabol 20mg/day
    75-45 days prior: stanzolol 20mg/day
    60-40 days prior: oxandrolone 20 mg/day
    50-35 days prior: clenbuterol 80 mcg/day
    50-25 days prior: Proviron 50mg/day
    60-14 days prior and 10-3 days prior: Somatropin 8-10 IU/day.
    20-12 days prior and 10-2 days prior: Testosterone patches
    35-0 days prior: Insulin post workout, total of 10 IU/day. Ekdisten, Creatine, L-carnitine, amino acids, vitamins, protein, Riboxin, mildronate.

]

Is this serious?

4. Kajak

Kajak Well-Known Member

]

Is this serious?

I hope he's not in any sort of tested federation.

5. parc

parc Well-Known Member

Fish oil
    Multi-vitamin
    Colon Cleanser - I was originally going to take fiber supplements but my local pharmacy only had these so I decided to try it since my diet is lacking enough fiber. I know many doctors who recommend not taking these but the one I got is made (their claim) of only various fruits and veggies. Many people have varied experiences with it and mine has been positive. The recommended dosage is 4-6 a day but I only take 2 a day and it has help my bowl movements greatly. I use to feel bloated but now I feel lighter and have smoother defecation.

I apologize if some of the words used make people feel uncomfortable. For me Colon cleanser really work.

6. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Well-Known Member

I got some of this ON Serious Mass. I can't even drink a whole serving. 1/2 a serving makes me feel like I have a brick on my belly
    All mass isn't good mass my friend.

7. javyn

javyn Well-Known Member

All mass isn't good mass my friend.

It's garbage, as are all weight gainer supps I think.

Re: Fish oil.....EPA/DHA are what you want. Get the cheapest fish oil supplements you can find with the highest amount of either or both. 1-2 grams EPA/DHA daily is what you are shooting for, not 1-2g of fish oil.

8. suited

suited Well-Known Member

I've used Syntha-6, currently almost done with a tub of Nitrean

Nitrean is quality protein. I posted on the boards where the company began for nearly 10 years. The owners are nice guys and they make great products. If you can get it on sale, I'd take advantage. The trouble being that it's seen a pretty steep price increase over the last couple of years. It's something like $63.90 for a 4.6lb tub, after including their flat rate of 8.95 for shipping. I'm getting my ON 10lb bags for $77 shipped, so I can't justify using Nitrean as my primary protein supplement. I tend to use it in a situation when I don't have time to eat but need something that will fuel my muscles longer than a whey only product.

9. Becks23

Becks23 Well-Known Member

Fish oil Multi-vitamin Colon Cleanser - I was originally going to take fiber supplements but my local pharmacy only had these so I decided to try it since my diet is lacking enough fiber. I know many doctors who recommend not taking these but the one I got is made (their claim) of only various fruits and veggies. Many people have varied experiences with it and mine has been positive. The recommended dosage is 4-6 a day but I only take 2 a day and it has help my bowl movements greatly. I use to feel bloated but now I feel lighter and have smoother defecation. I apologize if some of the words used make people feel uncomfortable. For me Colon cleanser really work.
    How much is it costing you? I've add konyaku to my diet and it helps too and well you can actually eat it too rather than just taking a supplement.

10. petermark23

petermark23 New Member

The needs of individuals vary greatly, and experts don't agree about the benefits of supplements.When it suddenly strikes an illness, a health problem, a sign of old age, weakness - we begin to search for a dietary or herbal supplement to help us get out of the hole we have unfortunately dug for ourselves.Dietary supplements aren't intended to be a food substitute because they can't replicate all of the nutrients and benefits of whole foods, such as fruits and vegetables.

11. Radagast

Radagast Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  12. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Well-Known Member

+1. If you look at their content and serving sizes, they really don't have much more calories per gram than plain whey protein, they just have massive serving sizes and are cheaper. "1250kcals per serving!" is only impressive until you realise the serving size is ten times larger than a standard serving of whey; as if anyone who actually needs weight gain so bad could possibly consume that much in a single sitting.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  13. javyn

javyn Well-Known Member

I'll admit I fell for the ON Serious Mass stuff a while back. I was excited about getting 1500 calories in one serving....until I saw the size of those scoops you are exactly right heh.

14. suited

suited Well-Known Member

There are quality "weight gainers" out there. They are basically a meal replacement. The primary difference between this and a whey protein is that whey protein contains virtually no carbohydrates - which is not optimal for weight gain. A quality weight gainer will have both protein and carbohydrates, with very little sugar. The product below is what I use as a high calorie meal replacement when I don't have time to prepare a meal.

http://www.atlargenutrition.com/maximus

15. ryanlvv

ryanlvv Well-Known Member

Pre-Workout: DS Craze.
    It's some pretty wild stuff, I even like it better than Jack3d.
    I think after this runs out, I think I will just switch back to black coffee. I keep getting way too dehydrated off the pre-workout stuff.

ON Whey
    One-A-Day ProEdge (Sucks, will pick up some animal paks, orange triads, or now adam sometime soon)
    ON Fish Oil, Costco Fish oil.
    And I have some ON Creatine but I don't take it. Don't know how I feel about creatine yet.