• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Superbowl Food

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Hmm sounds pretty simple but frank's red hot isn't spicy enough. Are your wings hotter Kwik?

There's an extra spicy variety of Franks too.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
How bout a snack food stadium?

1anothergoodfinishedqu2.jpg

instructions here

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
pierogi's

chili

isley's chip chop ham sandwiches

these are for steelers fans

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I've done it before with Frank's where I added a mixture of Sriracha and chipotle powder and some minced habanero. That's a little bit too hot for me. So when I'm not in the mood for killer hot, I do this: 1.5 cups red wine vinegar A few tblspoons mustard a can of chipotle pepper puree 5 tblspoon honey 1 stick butter 2 jalapeno minced Ancho chile powder, to taste. Sometimes cayenne too, if you like that. Just add that all together in a pot and bring it to a boil. Toss the deep fried or grilled wings in there and roll them around a bit. It's got a lot of good flavor and a couple layers of heat, without being overpowering.
Thank you sir. I shall be trying this out one day.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Change of plans for me. Will probably be getting take out vietnamese instead as I'll be out all morning tomorrow with no time to cook. Salad rolls and lemon grass chicken and pork. Probably some pho too as I don't think I've ever eaten vietnamese without it.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Cheese bings, crab rangoon, spare ribs. Maybe some squab in lettuce leaves or fried rice.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At a restaurant where I frequently pick-up lunch, the owner asked me who I thought would win the game this week. I replied "what game?" I really had no idea, even though there's a thread posted here. I kinda figured he meant a Habs game, but he told me it was the superbowl this weekend. Doh. I'm really not in to team sports.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
At a restaurant where I frequently pick-up lunch, the owner asked me who I thought would win the game this week. I replied "what game?" I really had no idea, even though there's a thread posted here. I kinda figured he meant a Habs game, but he told me it was the superbowl this weekend. Doh. I'm really not in to team sports.
Yes geek, we know you're gay, you don't need to remind us all the time. I'm going to make some chili tonight. Will probably get a can of soda for the game, I don't really drink beer and am trying not to consume alcohol at this time.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Yes geek, we know you're gay, you don't need to remind us all the time.

+1

Squall.Leonhart

Reaction score
I'd say nachos and chili are a MUST. I would even argue that you could put buffalo wings up there too.

Edit - I forgot to add, anything that is cooked up at a tailgate is fair game.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I decided to just do piglets in a blanket, and not the arthropod/Cthulhu version. These people are half from Iowa, I don't want to have to explain that, no, this is not shellfish. No, these are cooked and dead. Yes I'm an "asian". This is what we look like. Blah blah blah.

singhstyle

Reaction score
Ive got NCAA swimming championships in a few weeks, so I will be stuck eating carrots, celery, light dip, and probably sun chips.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads