• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fieldofdreams

Reaction score
Does anyone have a post/pics of their HAVANA GREY PIED DE POULE, WASHINGTON GREY BIRDS EYE, and SIENNA BLUE STRIPE?

(caps lock are due to copy and paste).

Thanks lads.

I don't have pictures of the washington grey birds eye, but I say in store and the stock photos from the website don't do it justice.

Lewis26

Reaction score
Anyone know if the FW suits are going to be marked down any time soon? Looking to nab myself a Havana suit but cannot justify it at full price what with Christmas and all that!
1f630.png

Seamless

Reaction score

Anyone know if the FW suits are going to be marked down any time soon? Looking to nab myself a Havana suit but cannot justify it at full price what with Christmas and all that!
1f630.png

Suitsupply doesn't have sales.

professorclee

Reaction score
Does anyone have a post/pics of their HAVANA GREY PIED DE POULE, WASHINGTON GREY BIRDS EYE, and SIENNA BLUE STRIPE?

(caps lock are due to copy and paste).

Thanks lads.
Sienna blue stripe for you, Suntory. Just came via UPS today, so good timing.

Last edited:

jamie411

Reaction score

I ordered 5 from garliardi the other day at 10 a pop. Same exact quality. I usually just snag drakes ones off eBay for still less money then what ss sells them for.

Do they deduct VAT? How did you pay $10 each when they're €14?

fieldofdreams

Reaction score

They had a deal for 5 for 50 Euros and at the time I think the exchange was 1 for 1.05 so it was basically 50 bucks. I think total came out to like 52 bucks.

They're a good price at 14 euros. That's like $15. Shipping is free. I got five wool and five silk and think both are great. Really solid find even at full price.

Suntory

Reaction score
Sienna blue stripe for you, Suntory. Just came via UPS today, so good timing.

@professorclee Thank you! :D I love it! Will definitely order one now.

What is your chest size in inches and the size of your suit?

Last edited:

Chulillo

Reaction score
SuitSupply does have online sales, but it is only for limited European countries.
But they are not frequent or cyclical... I mean, I remember there was one two summers ago for certain countries and another one this past winter for other countries (not including some of the countries that had the first sale)... so who know when will there be another sale from SuSu :(

TheTukker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I understand from a pretty reliable source that the US outlet will open up again early January..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics