1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Suits for Skinny and Tall Men HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by KonkreteKhaos, Jan 6, 2014.

1. KonkreteKhaos

KonkreteKhaos Well-Known Member

I love suits but unfortunately, I am extremely tall and thin. I am 6'0 and 130. All suits I have tried on fit extremely big. I have been searching the internet for references for the perfect fitting suit for skinny guys.

I have two problems I find when I looking online for a reference. Skinny guys tend to wear suits either skin tight or very loose fitting. It just seems very hard for a tall, skinny guy looking for a good reference.

If anyone can post some styles for suits that fit perfect I would be the most grateful. If anyone can suggest some styles as well that would work for my body type. Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  2. Veremund

Veremund Well-Known Member

Go somewhere with a large selection and find your size. I'm guessing you're a 36 long. What sizes have you tried? How old are you?

3. GBR

GBR Well-Known Member

Go somewhere with a large selection and find your size. I'm guessing you're a 36 long. What sizes have you tried? quote]

+1. There is no substitute for going to shops.

4. madmanmatt281

madmanmatt281 New Member

I'm six foot and weighed 128 this morning. I feel your pain friend
    I have my cousins wedding this summer and going all out on a fly suit (21 yrs old, never owned a suit)
    Let me know what you find out!

5. KonkreteKhaos

KonkreteKhaos Well-Known Member

I'm going to go with a made to measure suit. I'll post pictures here in about a week and a half.