1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Suggestions on Chelsea Boots for $200 shipped Max

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kali77, Jul 24, 2006.

1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Well-Known Member

I kinda like these but perhaps not quite the style you're looking for, there are some cool boots on bluefly atm:

[​IMG]

These seem kinda cool too:

[​IMG]

Or these:
    [​IMG]

2. denimhunter

denimhunter Member

try http://www.timlittle.com/ Tim Little shoes are all made in England and their designs are classics. They also make bespoke, at a price of course. Sale on at the moment so well worth a look.

3. kali77

kali77 Well-Known Member

try http://www.timlittle.com/ Tim Little shoes are all made in England and their designs are classics. They also make bespoke, at a price of course. Sale on at the moment so well worth a look.

Thanks for the link. The "Roberta Chelsea" is exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately it is a little out of my range right now. I think I might save up for it though! Ofcourse than I am in the C&J Chelsea price range....hmmm

Gene

4. mbc

mbc Well-Known Member

5. LegB4Wicket

LegB4Wicket Well-Known Member

I don't think they are calf; I was going to purchase one, but the leather just wasn't in the same league as the calf shoes they sell. But I think they are reasonably priced, so I do think it's a good option.

Earthmover,

You are right, they are 'polished' or 'corrected' leather yet they are a resonable price.

Regards,

LBW