1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Styleforum Success Stories

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by APK, Dec 27, 2010.

1. musicguy

musicguy Well-Known Member

I do not get this thread.

2. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

What's your problem?
    I have many problems. You are not among them. It was merely an observation. There has been a lot of self-parody going on lately, or in the alternative, maybe it's just a matter of people acting like themselves and I should add "tends to read people as tropes" to my list of many problems.

3. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Well-Known Member

I have many problems. You are not among them. It was merely an observation. There has been a lot of self-parody going on lately, or in the alternative, maybe it's just a matter of people acting like themselves and I should add "tends to read people as tropes" to my list of many problems.

Take this shit to "things that are pissing you off", bud. Or shoot me a PM if you want to chat. I have about 5 months until my daughter is born, so after that I may not be able to chat much. [​IMG]

4. Mr. Moo

why did you skip the shorts+suit fit ??

It shows up for me in my post. You aren't seeing it?

5. the shah

the shah Well-Known Member

did you ninja edit that in there ? i might have missed it when i first scrolled down...but how can that be missed. still in my opinion the best fit on SF ever, will never be outdone in terms of uniqueness

6. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

I observe, and this is unrelated to any earlier observation or comments related thereto, that you are wired to see a comment that is not clearly laudatory as an indication of some affront to you as a person. In most cases, including this one, I would say that is an extreme interpretation. There is nothing to PM you about it was just, without intending to provoke [​IMG], amusingly moo-like. That is all.

7. sinnedk

sinnedk Well-Known Member

Shorts + suit fit FTW :p

8. Mr. Moo

did you ninja edit that in there ? i might have missed it when i first scrolled down...but how can that be missed. still in my opinion the best fit on SF ever, will never be outdone in terms of uniqueness
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I observe, and this is unrelated to any earlier observation or comments related thereto, that you are wired to see a comment that is not clearly laudatory as an indication of some affront to you as a person. In most cases, including this one, I would say that is an extreme interpretation. There is nothing to PM you about it was just, without intending to provoke [​IMG], amusingly moo-like. That is all.

OK. If you have anything else you want to discuss please contact me by PM, or perhaps call Oprah.

9. Mr. Moo

Shorts + suit fit FTW :p

[​IMG]

10. jet

jet Well-Known Member

The kelv transformation should read "and then he met jet doggy dogg"

11. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Well-Known Member

I wanna see some Synthese before fits.

12. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Fuji doesn't look like he had a style transformation as much as it looks like he started using hard drugs and discovered the wonder of Led Zeppelin and The Doors.

13. bows1

bows1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] after [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  14. mike868y

mike868y Well-Known Member

For a newb, this is a great thread. Thanks.

15. stinger70

stinger70 Well-Known Member

wow had never seen any of fuji's 'before' pics before. Looks terrible, very impressive improvement. Also looks very good at current size/weight, which acts as a bit of inspiration for me.

16. g transistor

g transistor Well-Known Member

Moo's gloves are still the fucking ugliest things ever. I don't care if it's nubian virgin leather, that shit is gross.

17. slack tide

slack tide Well-Known Member

lmao...great thread and commentary. "coked-out badass" and then panning to his (Fuji's)new'n'improved pic seriously made my morning...[​IMG]

hope to see some more additons to the thread if anyone can pull some from the vaults..

18. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

Those head phones broke last week, bitch broke them. Only real difference is significant weight gain, had my hair cut, lost the glasses and stopped shaving everyday. Also I did start drinking more, smoking and did use fairly heavy drugs for a bit. I'll admit the second photo isn't that good, we had a cold spell so I had to wear snow boots and fuck loads of layers and it was right after I got back from the gym so my hair is fucked and im sweating. I also stopped caring about brand names so much, most of the stuff I've been buying is all saints, which is pretty bad quality, but it looks good. Before I used to spend all my money on badly fitting dior. Probably a good thing no one found the photos of me when I posted in MC.....

19. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Well-Known Member

before
    after

hot stuff

20. the shah

the shah Well-Known Member

The kelv transformation should read "and then he met jet doggy dogg"
    I thought one of these was a reference to you: "he came across R2-D2, who played a recorded message from some princess which said she needed the help of a futuristic Jedi grandpa."