• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So rainy season is in full swing. Saw a couple mentions of these coats here and there, but has anyone actually bought one?

Also would love to see if anyone had got the white one versus the black - since they don't have many wear pictures on their site: stutterheim.se

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+ 1. I forgot about these... Was really interested in them last year.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i really really like the white one, haven't got around to getting one yet. I would probably use something more functional as my go-to raincoat though. Oki-ni has some fit pics.

Here's the lookbook also

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have been looking at them for a while now, but the price scares me to be honest.

Now we are talking expensive raincoats is anyone familiar with www.norwegianrain.com

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now I really can't decide between white and black...

Biggen

Reaction score

3400 Krona is quite cheap (under $500) compared with the better known Burberry trench coats.

Yeah, but they're not quite the same thing. Have tried on a Stutterheim and it was quite nice but wasn't sure how much I would use it. Later on got a Burberry trench and it's definietly nicer and a bit more versatile. Though, I am a bit tempted to get the white coat to complement my trench.

Last edited:

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The price reflects that they are (hand) made in Sweden, which has high wages and little remaining garment industry. Supposed to be quality though.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The price reflects that they are (hand) made in Sweden, which has high wages and little remaining garment industry. Supposed to be quality though.

I'm well aware of the Swedish wages and cost of living as I'm Danish, but it doesn't really change the fact that it's a lot of money for a raincoat.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didnt say that swedish production makes it worth the price, just that is the reason its so expensive (which it is).

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, but they're not quite the same thing. Have tried on a Stutterheim and it was quite nice but wasn't sure how much I would use it. Later on got a Burberry trench and it's definietly nicer and a bit more versatile. Though, I am a bit tempted to get the white coat to complement my trench.

How did you find the sizing?

Biggen

Reaction score
It was a while back I tried it on but if I remember correctly it was a 52 and got the same size in the Burberry Trench so would say TTS.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go balls to the wall and get an Acronym.

curzon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They've added a Forest Green (Arholma Grön) jacket to the line up, and it looks great. The color will go with just about everything. The white I think looks best, but it's white, and how long will it look so pristine?

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The green was added late last year, if I remember correctly, very versatile.

I had a chance to check one out in the flesh a couple months back and it's very high quality and definitely a quality piece, my only issues is still the price and how much use will a raincoat get.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads