1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Studio D'artisan D-1002: What shrinking or stretching should I expect?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by bluetox, Jul 25, 2006.

1. bluetox

bluetox Active Member

What do you guys think of the quality of Studio D'artisan? And the model number D-1002 in particular? I tried on a size 30 today (natural 30) it was fit ok it felt about one half (.5)size bigger than I would normally wear. I did a search and found some info on the japanese denim topic link below and at post 162 they start to talk about studio d'artisan unfortunatly there were conflicting information is there a general concensus on how they would shrink or stetch? Thanks in advance. http://styleforum.net/showthread.php...tudio+dartisan Pics of the D-1002 [​IMG] [​IMG]