• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Story Et Fall Thread***

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of the cropped Jodhpurs in walnut? I can't decide if I want them in Tan or Walnut. Also, I'm confused on the charges for customs. It didn't mention anything when I started an order for a pair. Im In Los Angeles.

sosuke

Reaction score

Does anyone have pictures of the cropped Jodhpurs in walnut? I can't decide if I want them in Tan or Walnut. Also, I'm confused on the charges for customs. It didn't mention anything when I started an order for a pair. Im In Los Angeles.

If you go a few pages back someone has a picture. I'll be getting those this week. As for customs you won't pay anything but the prices has been fluctuating up and down so hopefully it doesn't hit over $200.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You will 100% receive a handling fee.

Buttero boots >>>

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

justusss

Reaction score
Does anyone else take their same size in CP as these? Just did the sizing chart and got that.

sosuke

Reaction score
I've only known of one person who purchased walnut cropped jodhpurs so I'll add my own bit for people who may have trouble deciding on them. Overall this a very sexy shoe. The shape is way better in person I think. The suede is very fine (I'd say they are at least on par with my Alfred Sargent suede boots). The inner lining is great and one awesome thing about it is it matches the exterior well, not like the leather cropped pair that has tan lining. Harnesses and tabs are sturdy but not thick as I expected, which in the case of tabs isn't so bad. I sized down .5 but honestly could've went down a full size because mine have a tad bit of room, but nothing to complain about. As said by everyone, the presentation of the boots is very well done. As for customs, I payed $0 but some are convinced you pay a "handling fee" but that is not correct if the item is $200 and under. I really have to thank Lian for these because he really did the damn thing on the cropped jodhpurs. I have one more pair in black suede coming next month that I'm excited to get and I know I won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

vljasu

Reaction score

I've only known of one person who purchased walnut cropped jodhpurs so I'll add my own bit for people who may have trouble deciding on them. Overall this a very sexy shoe. The shape is way better in person I think. The suede is very fine (I'd say they are at least on par with my Alfred Sargent suede boots). The inner lining is great and one awesome thing about it is it matches the exterior well, not like the leather cropped pair that has tan lining. Harnesses and tabs are sturdy but not thick as I expected, which in the case of tabs isn't so bad. I sized down .5 but honestly could've went down a full size because mine have a tad bit of room, but nothing to complain about. As said by everyone, the presentation of the boots is very well done. As for customs, I payed $0 but some are convinced you pay a "handling fee" but that is not correct if the item is $200 and under. I really have to thank Lian for these because he really did the damn thing on the cropped jodhpurs. I have one more pair in black suede coming next month that I'm excited to get and I know I won't be disappointed.

Any chance u have a fit pic? Haha but thanks for the review! Im going to pull the trigger tmrw, theyre so nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads