1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Stores to visit in Milan?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Jokerman, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Jokerman

Jokerman Well-Known Member

I will be going to Milan for 2 weeks in the beginning of February with my wife to visit her mom and during this time I would like to purchase some new clothing. I am looking for the more affordable shops for shirts, trousers, suits, etc. In example 50-100 euros for a shirt. I know that Boggi is a must see and think I will make a stop to Lanieri and see about a suit but would love more suggestions especially for suiting under 1000 euros. I know this is a common thread but the others seem to be a little dated and I am sure new places have been found. I appreciate any help. Will also be visiting London, Nice, and Athens if anyone has suggestions for those places as well.

2. Lanieri

Lanieri Well-Known Member

Hi Jokerman!

Drop me a line when you plan to visit our atelier in Milan, I'll make sure to have you prepared a bottle of prosecco and some finger food!

Ciao
    Riccardo