• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got my size 4 and im 5'8 - 155 lbs - mine fits better than that dude above... but im probably going to wear it open... the PUP sweater imo kills that one for me

but both are balling... finding room in my draws on the other hand was tough, these things are THICK

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

got my size 4 and im 5'8 - 155 lbs - mine fits better than that dude above... but im probably going to wear it open... the PUP sweater imo kills that one for me

but both are balling... finding room in my draws on the other hand was tough, these things are THICK

Nice. I'm about your size, but a couple inches taller. So the 4 fits looser on you?

Which one is the PUP?

Feji

Reaction score
Wearing it open is def the way to go, just posted it buttoned up cause what would be the point in buying a cardi that doesn't button up.

PUP : http://www.styleforum.net/t/251006/...n-the-kitchen-at-parties/3400_50#post_6537879
I took a closer look at my PUP when I wore it out last week. In natural lighting, slight purple pops out in the threads. People won't notice it unless they're right next to you, but I feel better knowing the purple melange actually contains purple.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wool paraffin owns so much. i can't even deal

green coat is awesome too, really beautiful shade. definitely an overcoat, can't see myself wearing it with anything less than a thick knit (minimum) underneath.

cotton trousers and green sweater i got from wrong weather are really nice too. the pants are quite possibly the softest cotton i've ever felt, almost like a wool flannel. sweater is thankfully not short, sits a couple inches below my hips.

oh and for whoever asked if we were gonna see more lookbook photos, the answer is no. pretty sure the way it came out was intentional:

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How's sizing on the paraffin jacket? Deciding between the grey sleeves or bright yellow interior.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TTS.

Also it's more of a dark beige than a gray. Interior lining is...oatmeal is the word that comes to mind.

Last edited:

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got the #18/Bee cardigan in. Size 4 fits me pretty slim, but I'm happy with the sizing. Not super fitted, but the shoulder seams hit at the shoulders, and the sleeve length is not too long for me. It's similar to my navy stark in weight.

Also got the green long coat in...not sure how I feel about it as of yet. Size 4 in that fits me oversized/large.

looks nice, but def not for me

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wool paraffin owns so much. i can't even deal

green coat is awesome too, really beautiful shade. definitely an overcoat, can't see myself wearing it with anything less than a thick knit (minimum) underneath.

cotton trousers and green sweater i got from wrong weather are really nice too. the pants are quite possibly the softest cotton i've ever felt, almost like a wool flannel. sweater is thankfully not short, sits a couple inches below my hips.

oh and for whoever asked if we were gonna see more lookbook photos, the answer is no. pretty sure the way it came out was intentional:

TTS.

Also it's more of a dark beige than a gray. Interior lining is...oatmeal is the word that comes to mind.

assume these are pieces you just got? pics, plz

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got the #18/Bee cardigan in. Size 4 fits me pretty slim, but I'm happy with the sizing. Not super fitted, but the shoulder seams hit at the shoulders, and the sleeve length is not too long for me. It's similar to my navy stark in weight.

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/962255/width/350/height/700

Also got the green long coat in...not sure how I feel about it as of yet. Size 4 in that fits me oversized/large.

Nice, mine arrived today as well and took some pics, but you beat me to them haha. Good comparison on the weight compared to stark, they're similar. My initial impression is really positive, I really like the color and style of this one, especially the collar and fact that it has side pockets, huge bonus. I felt the Ijevan from last season was great, but would have been better with pocket so this BEE cardigan really does it for me all around. When I first saw the pre-order pics, I saw the similarities to the Author Cardigan which has been my grail piece (sup jet!) and having handled them both now, I can confirm that is certainly the case, minus being as massively oversized. The color is as I had suspected, which is the same as the wine melange at mindtrive :slayer:

I ordered a 3 and 4 and have decided to keep the 4. I have similar specs as you. Both fit me, 3 fits more slim than I prefer for a knit of this type. It does have stretch though and weave of the knit lends itself to not being undersized even at my stats though so someone preferring a slimming look would probably like it. So, I will be letting the 3 go once i find some time to get a listing going.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads