1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Stemulite scam

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Zero187, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Zero187

Zero187 New Member

Well, I saw in the google cached a post about stemulite being a scam on this forum, but now the post is deleted? not sure why..

anyways I have been reading all over the net about stemulite and nobody is sure if its a scam or not with this Steven Holt figure counter posting everywhere, not letting actual stemulite users write about it. Well, I am an actual user.

Stemulite is a scam, at least my experience with it was. I ordered the 30 day day and night package for men, and I took one daytime every day in the morning, or before I worked out (worked out every other day with freeweights, pushups and situps). I am 19 years old btw. I was able to do around 30 or so bicep curls with 25 pound weights (25 for each arm obviously) and after a month of taking stemulite, I am only able to do 20ish. My muscles really didnt increase in size and my sleep was a little bit better, but I could easily buy melatonin pills from price chopper for cheaper and have the same effect. At the end of the month when I was down to my last couple pills I started puking 20-30 minutes after taking them.

Maybe I just had bad luck or something, but for me it was definitely a $60 dollar scam.

2. bodyscanner

bodyscanner New Member

Can't thank you enough for helping me NOT blow another three double sawbucks on what is, most likely, not much at all. With so many "happy" posts and not a one about the downside of Stemulite, it was a welcome relief to read a brief, fully descriptive email about your experience. Bet you can count on many people appreciating your time to give feedback on Stemulite. Thanks, again, dude. [​IMG]

3. dclloyd

dclloyd Well-Known Member

Here's a good general rule to follow: when somebody who's trying to sell you something makes claims that fly in the face of every legitimate medical study, it's a scam.

4. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

Anyone who is looking for fitness in a bottle of pills, is going to be disappointed! You get fit through exercise and proper diet.

5. dclloyd

dclloyd Well-Known Member

Anyone who is looking for fitness in a bottle of pills, is going to be disappointed! You get fit through exercise and proper diet.

+1