1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Starting a new venture

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Dreabrown79, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Dreabrown79

Dreabrown79 New Member

I am working hard on becoming an event planner. I'm just starting out and trying to learn the ins and outs. I have successfully pulled off two wonderful trips for various people. One being a bus tour to Atlantic city from South Carolina, and a wedding with a party of 8 and 120 guests. I feel so blessed that I am finally able to bring one of my dreams to life. If You have an event that you need help with, or just want someone to plan to take the stress off of your hands please feel free to let me know. I will be on here daily to check for any messages. Or if you can somehow be a contact for services, please let me know.. I'm always looking for a good deal, I'm looking forward to meeting new people and building wonderful relationships. Andrea W. Brown