1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Staple Corallorosso by Isaia Navy Stripe Suit 44R BIG DROP!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JhwkMac, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JhwkMac

JhwkMac Well-Known Member

Purchased this new, never used. but the shoulders don't fit me very well so I am passing it on to another member. Had the cuffs finished and the pants hemmed.

pants are flat fronts, Hook & Dual Button Waist Closure
    , Zip Fly, Belt Loops, Two Back Pockets

jacket is Notch Lapel, Horn Buttons, Dual Rear Vents, fully canvased and lined

Exact same suit as this one but i'll sell mine for much less

full disclosure: there was a half inch flaw on the pants near belt loop that was professionally repaired, unnoticeable when wearing jacket and very hard to tell even without jacket. can send detailed pictures on request.

price includes shipping ConUS

measurements jacket:

pit to pit: 22.5"
    sleeve: 25" +1.5"
    length: 30.5"
    shoulders: 18.75"

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  2. commandcomm

commandcomm Member

What are the measurements for the pants?

Thanks,
    Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.