1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

St. Patrick's day weekend 2013

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Mr Martini, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Mr Martini

Mr Martini Well-Known Member

Anyone going out for it? Im not usually one to celebrate holidays in which i have no relation, however my friends are really trying to get me to go out for it. Its suppose to snow here as well so that should be a fun combination with all the drunks.

So what are your plans?

2. Royal42

Royal42 Well-Known Member

Montreal. Ste. Catherine's street. Getting shit faced, again…be there.

3. Mr Martini

Mr Martini Well-Known Member

4. flirtkakat

flirtkakat Well-Known Member

Expecting a call to arms. Hitting up Buddy's is always a good idea for st patty's.

5. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Well-Known Member

Tailgated in Oglethorpe Square in Savannah. Really good time. I must say, Savannah might be the best, sartorially speaking, city in the South.

6. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

Saturday evening meet-up with a few local brethren. It was good.