1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Sooo I'm taking this girl to the zoo...

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by MysticAura, Oct 8, 2006.

1. heavyd

heavyd Well-Known Member

you are better than anyone else out there, in fact you might want to see her and other women that's got to be your attitude from the get-go. now, take her to do something interactive, include a meal, lunch dinner, and go somewhere they wont card you if you order her a glass of champagne say the four seasons hotel. she'll be into you and chase you from there.

let her chase you don't let her sense you are concrned... if she does, she'll fall for someone for cocky.

suggest you watch the steve mcqueen and fay dunnaway in the original thomas crown affair and utilize to the best of your ability what you see there...

also, your number one goal at this stage in life is volume not quality. plenty of quality at 29, 19 is about volume, numbers... go player go! make us proud!!!

2. MysticAura

MysticAura Well-Known Member

Got it done today...she loved the zoo although I blew it asking her but she liked how I was nervous. No rose just flat out asked her. And yes I do laugh alot in real life.

Thanks for the input guys!

3. Get Smart

Get Smart Well-Known Member

so she turned you down? sucks man. this probably means no more casual canoodling since the awkwardness of the zoo date will linger.

4. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

Got it done today...she loved the zoo although I blew it asking her but she liked how I was nervous. No rose just flat out asked her. And yes I do laugh alot in real life.

did you wear your FAMs?

5. MrRogers

MrRogers Well-Known Member

You seem like a nice guy but you can't ask a girl these types of questions flat out. As someone else said don't show all your cards at once. I also think its unfair to the girl bc it really puts them on the spot. I'm totally against playing games but in the very beginning of courtship its inevitable. Just let it evolve from here and dont put your feelings out like that ever again; at least in the beginning of a relationship.

I'm sure that she did like that you were nervous but that also messes with the distribution of power in the relationship. Whether or not she'll do it I dunno, but she now knows she's able to play you like a harp if she so desires.

No worries though man, I did the same thing when I was a frosh in college too. I laid it all out to the first chick I banged in college and she was in some other guys bed within the week.

Live and learn I guess.

MrR

-Are you a Fordham student?

6. LabelKing

LabelKing Well-Known Member

The zoo is an interesting place. It's full of animals, and people utterly oblivious to their absurd predicaments of life.

7. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

The zoo is an interesting place. It's full of animals, and people utterly oblivious to their absurd predicaments of life.

for a while i thought you were talking about my workplace. [​IMG]