1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Someone help please, I need to know about Louboutin sizes for men.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by tornadoe, Dec 13, 2011.

1. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Well-Known Member

I loled....

2. onix

onix Well-Known Member

wow, those tassels got last stage cancer.

3. blahman

blahman Well-Known Member

I kind of expect (wish) you to just say you can totally rock those shoes fine.

Damn! Check out the Stingray wholecuts! (actually enlarging the pic, not wholecuts at all. I am disappoint.)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  4. pebblegrain

pebblegrain Well-Known Member

If you can't trust your own friend then fuck your friend. Fuckin worthless piece of shit. Shoot him with your Jaydun Smith spooge gun

5. Jangofett

Jangofett Well-Known Member

I got one and the Italian size is quite spot on but if your friend got 3 pairs and thinks its big, you may wish to heed his advice.
    For example, Lanvin's dress shoes fit normally but their sneakers are a size too big. Go figure.

Anyway, I think Louboutin should not venture into mens shoes.
    I bet their profit margins for ladies shoes are very very high. Certainly much higher than their profit margins for mens shoes.

6. GradSchooler

GradSchooler Well-Known Member

FTFY

7. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Well-Known Member

Regardless of what you were trying to communicate, you produced meaningless gibberish.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  8. GradSchooler

GradSchooler Well-Known Member

? :confused:

9. onix

onix Well-Known Member

^ Yeah I got confused too.

10. mr monty

mr monty Well-Known Member

I'm quite sure you will need a 43.5

11. tornadoe

tornadoe Member

I know this is old, just came back here to say,

You're really ignorant ^_^

I know not all of you people on this thread are rich but blame yourselves for that, don't insult other who CAN afford, and willingly buy $1500 dollar shoes...

"the foot you snap when you reach up from your grave better be the ankle of a 1400 dollar shoe"
    - A quote from a rich man I once knew, can't remember his name but he was saying it to a poor fellow who was envious of him.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  12. swiego

swiego Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be much of an afterlife if I reached up from the grave and caught one of those Louboutin Fungal Loafers.

13. kungapa

kungapa Well-Known Member

It is not that he is spending $1500 on a pair of shoes. It is that he is spending $1500 on THOSE shoes.

14. antikantian

antikantian Well-Known Member

I think the point is that Louboutin is more of a fashion brand that no one on this forum would actually wear. Therefore, no one will be able to help with Louboutin sizing, which is highly variable if the women's shoes are any indication on men's sizing.

A lot of individuals on this forum spend that amount on single pairs of shoes from EG, Vass, Lobb, etc. My SO loves the red soles, so I've seen their offerings, both male and female. I saw one pair of men's shoes that I would actually consider wearing (plain black lack-ups), but there is no way I'd buy Louboutin's when I could get a pair of EG's, which will be infinitely better, and will stand the test of time style-wise, for exactly the same price.

15. Savoir

Savoir Member

If you're going to act 'rich' about prices we can all pay, you could AT LEAST never send all-caps messages and drop the "^_^" smiley usage, because you present yourself like a snobbish, under-20-year-old troll. And those shoes are horrible. But that's probably because you don't know anything about quality mens footwear, at all. Have a nice day.

16. satorstyle

satorstyle Well-Known Member

According to the site they say their shoes fit true to size so that would be a EU 44. Before you plunk down that kind of cash try them on at a retailer that carries them. Also as has been already suggested, there are hundreds of better made and perhaps in my opinion better looking shoes at and below that price range. Take some time and make a great choice.

17. anginaprinzmetal

anginaprinzmetal Well-Known Member

what has been seen cannot be unseen... :fu: