1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Some random histories of Neapolitan tailoring

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by voxsartoria, Jun 14, 2011.

1. RSS

RSS Well-Known Member

That pince nez is straight-up pimp.
    I believe we had a member in SF who wore a monocle. That alone kept me from attending SF shoe circles.

2. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Well-Known Member

3. GusW

GusW Well-Known Member

Wonderful interview and insights. Thanks!

SF member and blogger Dieworkwear will post a discussion with Gianluca Migliarotti, the director of O'Mast, tomorrow on Put this On. Check it out...it should be interesting.

- B

4. Galix

Galix Well-Known Member

5. Fred49

Fred49 Well-Known Member

Thank you sir!

6. Melcombe

Melcombe Well-Known Member

THE NEAPOLITAN "SARTORIA" EXPERIENCE

Wow. Just... Wow.

7. GusW

GusW Well-Known Member

We like to say that a man who always dresses in blue is not a very elegant man. It's like a uniform - there's no choice involved in it, which means there's no elegance. You need something to challenge it a bit, or else what's the point?

This explains why Mina and Dino gave me a hard time when I ordered a navy suit and a blue jacket from them.....

Then to read "no elegance" [​IMG]

8. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Well-Known Member

9. sugarbutch

sugarbutch Well-Known Member

La Satoria Non Fa Moda: eleganza e stile made in Naples

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

- B

I wish I spoke Italian...