1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Some dude grabbed my wife's ass

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by distinctive, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Chaos P. Bennu

Chaos P. Bennu Well-Known Member

alpha male is awesome male. lol.

2. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Well-Known Member

So my wife and I and several of her friends went out after the Ga/Tn game in Athens Sat. I'm watching the Fl/LSU game in another part of the bar when my wife comes up to me. She can be a drama queen sometimes but she tells me that some guy just grabbed her ass. Now I was ready to blow this off but she tells me it wasn't a tap but an actual grab and squeeze. Not only that, she confronted him and he says "You liked it." That was the final straw.

I'm not normally a confrontational person but things like this really get me going (that and I've had a few beers to boot). I go up to him and he starts playing dumb like what are you talking about...who?...etc. Then I say "her"-referring to my wife behind me and quirks this little smile. That really ticks me off and so I go into angry husband mode and start versing him on how he should learn to respect women. He tries to walk away and I grab his shoulder, he cusses me out and I throw him down in the bar...classy right? So he gets up and starts like shaking his PBR at me like a drunken fool. A few final words and my wife forces me to leave the bar.

I got some points with the wife but I wasn't really proud of my actions.

How would you have handled the situation?

did you wear the I am motherfucker t-shirt again?

3. Remo28

Remo28 Member

did you wear the I am motherfucker t-shirt again?

Call the Amberlamps!

[​IMG]

4. Wallcloud

Wallcloud Well-Known Member

I have a story. I was out with some friends in a bar and some idiot grabbed my friends brand new fiancee's ass. My friend confronted him. The idiot taunted my friend and insulted his size and height and poked him in the chest. Big mistake. My friend was an all state wrestler and had been studying judo since he was 6. My friend proceeded to break the guys arm in 2 places and his nose. He then broke the ass grabbers friends arm. Moral of story, if you get caught grabbing someones girls ass, admit it and apologize. Also do not step in to defend your crude friend when some guy just snapped his arm and exploded his nose.

5. West24

West24 Well-Known Member

Me too.

me three, thats odd.

6. imatlas

imatlas Well-Known Member

I have a story. I was out with some friends in a bar and some idiot grabbed my friends brand new fiancee's ass. My friend confronted him. The idiot taunted my friend and insulted his size and height and poked him in the chest. Big mistake. My friend was an all state wrestler and had been studying judo since he was 6. My friend proceeded to break the guys arm in 2 places and his nose. He then broke the ass grabbers friends arm. Moral of story, if you get caught grabbing someones girls ass, admit it and apologize. Also do not step in to defend your crude friend when some guy just snapped his arm and exploded his nose.

And did your friend wind up arrested for assault and battery, then sued for every penny he owns, or will earn in 10 years?

7. VKK3450

VKK3450 Well-Known Member

And did your friend wind up arrested for assault and battery, then sued for every penny he owns, or will earn in 10 years?

No, because the story is FICTION

Definitions of fiction on the Web:
    - a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact
    - fabrication: a deliberately false or improbable account
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

8. Gorgon

Gorgon New Member

Hi! (my english is not very good...)

I dont understand why so much users have written "you should have knocked him out".
    Violence is a very weak reaction imho.
    A real man is able to dominate others with his words and body language.
    He has not to raise his fists.
    He will go into a face to face position, tell the grabber what has to be telled.
    And at last he would get the grabber to buy 2 beers, one for the wife and one for himself.

If the grabber is a bully he will maybe react another way. It depends on the situation.

And BTW:
    I think your wife is old enough to give the guy a slap or call a bouncer on her own account.
    I know girls which feel more comfortable with doing those things on their own instead of calling their boyfriends.

Excuse my english please.

9. Wallcloud

Wallcloud Well-Known Member

Actually, he did get arrested.

10. Huntsman

Huntsman Well-Known Member

Actually, he did get arrested.
    Well no shit.

11. Bricktop

Bricktop Member

New member here. Reading through the (new to me) thread, with more than a few laughs, the wife asks me what I am reading. I tell her about the OP, and what I should do if that happened to her. She said she would have handled it herself. If he apologized, end of story. If he was a shithead, then by applying a great deal of sudden sharp pressure to the guy's scrotal region. And I don't doubt her one bit. She can be feisty.

Then we'd get home and she'd fuck my brains out. [​IMG]

12. Guus

Guus Well-Known Member

You did right.

!) You didn't let him get a way with a lame, classless act

2) Made yourself look like "The Man"

3) Scored points with the wife

In the end, you came out a winner. [​IMG]

13. lpresq

lpresq Well-Known Member

This thread won't die [​IMG]

14. z7f9q

z7f9q Well-Known Member

Well no shit.

Shock of the century. I don't even want to think about an arm breaking in two places.